or Connect

Posts by Michael Ay329

I have long legs and wear US size 12. Marcoliani's cotton over the calf socks are hit and miss as to height and stay up power
Just made up a lightweight 370gram air force blue gabardine wool suit from Gorina, Spain. Reminds me a lot of its cousin Whipcord. Sadly heavier garbardine is not made
http://www.bownsbespoke.com/jamestaylorson.html If you use orthotics...try James Taylor.
Quote: Originally Posted by Xenon You have a bit more experience with Clifford than I do but I was thinking of asking him to do a stingray wholecut with my last. How do you think he will react? I would be completely fine if he charged me double his normal fair! As long as he access to good quality Stingray...and he's willing to work with it, there is no need to pay double...just pay the upcharge to acquire the Stingray. "Don't pay a dime if a...
Quote: Originally Posted by cdmoore1855 Did you not order a pair yet ? Not from Cleverley....950 pounds is a bit more than I am able to pay right now Besides...aren't yours bespoke? By the way, I have 2 on order with Clifford Roberts...due any day now
Quote: Originally Posted by cdmoore1855 These arrived today from Cleverleys. I passed out the moment I saw these
Quote: Originally Posted by whnay. I like how unconventionally conventional this is... This is nice...but do you have any White Tie evening dress tail pics?
I have both...and prefer the Herringbone
Concordia...can you please post before and after pics of the buttons Especially brace button pics...thanks in advance
Quote: Originally Posted by ShaneB That sounds very interesting, infact, I suppose that's pretty much as good as actually going to the maker himself. May I ask how much it cost you for the bespoke last? I forgot the actual amount for the bespoke last...around 225-250 pounds The lasted shoe trees come in two piece and three piece...about 78-87 pounds The sample shoe was 30 pounds plus shipping to the U.S. As Fritzl stated...fly to...