or Connect

Posts by Michael Ay329

Do you have a physical store front or meeting venue in the Los Angeles area where one can walk in to discuss specifics, view the available denim and be measured in person?
Its a shame that when I visit Athens, Greece, none of my clothing sources knows of a bespoke shoe maker, and none of these Greek Cypriots managed to settle thereBut if anyone knows of any bespoke shoe makers in Athens, please send me a PM
Wurger, that is a gorgeous crescent shaped apron design, and I think brilliant on your part to blend it in with a balmoral line
Monty, beautiful bleaching on the shoes...great call on your part what was the wait period from day of order until delivery I was quoted 9 months for MTO and I got spooked as the wait time is torture?
Has anyone had any experience wearing the new 890 last? How does the 890 compare size wise to the 888 last? Anyone have any experience with the new R1 rubber sole to comment on?
You should look into G&G's Chukka monk strap boot as a more unique alternative, especially with a Wesum sole
Deco black was G&G's answer to Foster's black fading, but I am unaware if there is an upcharge on MTO.It use to be an exclusive offering for the Deco range...with NO upchargeDeco black is a specific leather which can take G&G's own fading process (I was told its not standard black calf).You have to be specific on how much fading you want on the Deco black. I've seen it done with little fading and this is not to my liking. I prefer to have heavy or extreme fading...and...
I too tried experimenting with low cut vests, and now I've learned whenever I want to experiment with vests, I purchase extra cloth...just in caseVests are tricky, too much tie showing and it might look unflattering, too little tie showing and it looks like a sweater (lord knows I've had this disaster to contend with on a lot of vests as one of my tailors preferred that cut...even though it looks bad on me)I'm glad Lordsuperb posted those pics, I'll let him decide if he...
I disagree as you are a much smarter customer due to going through your tailoring Odyssey. Even now, your tastes are being even more refined and you will find out what options and type of bespoke works with you, or fails.It would be nice to have had all that wasted money or RTW, MTM, and some disappointing bespoke to be splashed onto my new tailors, but the education I got was costly, but worth itI think you will agree
Do us the courtesy and post a link to that old post