or Connect

Posts by Michael Ay329

What is the name of this Neopolitan vest maker?Does he do solo work?, or does he only do subcontract work through other tailors?
Volpe supposedly uses an experienced vest maker. One of our own members posted this thread...Caveat Emptor .;.....http://www.styleforum.net/t/247048/sartoria-gianni-volpe-naples
I am looking to purchase a few trouser lengths of various Donegal tweed colors. Does anyone have an online source or a cloth merchant contact (in the US or UK) who sells Abraham Moon Donegal wool cloths? Abraham Moon does not directly sell to individual consumers. Kind regards in advance to anyone with good contact info.
Palo, a brown fair isle sweater would work really well with your pumpkin tweed. Great choice in cloth Would suggest you try some dark brown colored trousers
Could you post a picture of the finished jacket...I'm interested in making it too?
I own G&G MTO and G&G Deco shoes I used the TG73 last on my Deco shoes. The Deco shoes look better...I like the Deco designs of the Collcut and Byron My Deco TG73 lastes shoes fit better than my MTO TG73 shoes Even if I opt for an MTO design, I would ask...and have to pay the premium to make it on the Deco standard It creates a better looking and better fitting shoe in my experience I originally went for the Deco shoe because I liked the bleached Black shoes Fosters...
My latest Clifford Roberts lazyman shoes...sans faux lacing 1st shoe is a Mahogany blend (brown/red) calf leather 2nd shoe is a Navy calf leather No other shoe rivals the comfort of a side gusseted shoe
Cliffored Roberts Lazyman shoes...sans faux lacing 1st shoe is a winged brogue Mahogany (brown/red calf leather). The winged vang and winged apron rocks 2nd shoe is a balmoral Navy calf leather. I tried making a U shaped calf, yet the pattern maker made it this way I will not make an oxford or derby shoe again...maybe a monk, because the side gussets provide a level of comfort that nothing else can rival...besides they are easy to put on
Fit is paramount, if it fits very well...keep it this way.