or Connect

Posts by Michael Ay329

I too tried experimenting with low cut vests, and now I've learned whenever I want to experiment with vests, I purchase extra cloth...just in caseVests are tricky, too much tie showing and it might look unflattering, too little tie showing and it looks like a sweater (lord knows I've had this disaster to contend with on a lot of vests as one of my tailors preferred that cut...even though it looks bad on me)I'm glad Lordsuperb posted those pics, I'll let him decide if he...
I disagree as you are a much smarter customer due to going through your tailoring Odyssey. Even now, your tastes are being even more refined and you will find out what options and type of bespoke works with you, or fails.It would be nice to have had all that wasted money or RTW, MTM, and some disappointing bespoke to be splashed onto my new tailors, but the education I got was costly, but worth itI think you will agree
Do us the courtesy and post a link to that old post
I would grab it.Its a gorgeous color mix and would work great with dark, mid, light brown corduroy trousers. Grab it
The advertising is bold and positive for me, but 9 month waiting time for semi-bespoke is tough to swallow I hope they can offer a closer delivery time, as competitors can deliver sooner
What a relief that his affiliations with key retailers in major cities makes his business much easier, as none of them should go through the nonsense some of us did when he visited cities on his own. I personally got a bucket of shit thrown at me via his poor service. Through relentelss e-mails, FB msgs, (many of which were ignored), and countless calls (he never once returned my call and no one else at his shop speaks English), I suffered hoping one day I would get my...
Does G&G accept older G&G shoes for the patina service...or is it only on new shoes?
Arahat...the 360 degree Goyser stiching on the burgundy long wing blucher looks elegant
sstomcat...which last did you use on the black calf ankle boot with the stitched apron?
The steel eyelets really complete the boot...good call on your part NAMOR