or Connect

Posts by Michael Ay329

The advertising is bold and positive for me, but 9 month waiting time for semi-bespoke is tough to swallow I hope they can offer a closer delivery time, as competitors can deliver sooner
What a relief that his affiliations with key retailers in major cities makes his business much easier, as none of them should go through the nonsense some of us did when he visited cities on his own. I personally got a bucket of shit thrown at me via his poor service. Through relentelss e-mails, FB msgs, (many of which were ignored), and countless calls (he never once returned my call and no one else at his shop speaks English), I suffered hoping one day I would get my...
Does G&G accept older G&G shoes for the patina service...or is it only on new shoes?
Arahat...the 360 degree Goyser stiching on the burgundy long wing blucher looks elegant
sstomcat...which last did you use on the black calf ankle boot with the stitched apron?
The steel eyelets really complete the boot...good call on your part NAMOR
Do you still have a partnership with Edward Green? Am considering ordering some E.G. shoes on the 888 last, but I desire them with Foster's black fading? Is this possible?
All the Greek tailors I use make lined jackets...as was the Navy Mistral
I had the Navy blue Mistral made up a few years ago. It is not tightly woven...especially to Lesser's 16oz stuff. I can actually wear it when the weather is in the low 70s and no problem with it indoors. Due to its open weave, it does not keep me as warm as I thought it would, so its more of a late spring through fall suit for me. My tailor enjoyed working with it. I look forward to RAF Mistral
Sorry Roger C, have not dealt with Gorina for years I imagined the LL would have done more projects with them, but perhaps they are no longer available as a partner. Their prices were more competitive than Fox and I found they were of similar quality flannel.