or Connect

Posts by sleepsatfouram

Engineered Garments - Light blue pinstripe Desert Shorts Size M Worn only a handful of times - very condition Waist measure flat - 17" (plus minus)   Item is in Malaysia.   Shipping: Free Worldwide Shipping with tracking   Payment method: Paypal only
Engineered Garments - Ghurka Shorts (Burgundy with Prints) Size 34 Worn only a handful of times - good condition Waist measure flat - 17" (plus minus)   Item is in Malaysia.   Shipping: Free Worldwide Shipping with tracking   Payment method: Paypal only
Engineered Garments - Checks - 19th Century BD Shirt   Size Small Worn once or twice - immaculate condition Pit to Pit - 21" (plus minus)   Item is in Malaysia.   Shipping: Free Worldwide Shipping with tracking   Payment method: Paypal only
Engineered Garments Shawl Collar Chambray Jacket   Size Small Pit to Pit - 20 3/4" (plus minus)   Item is in Malaysia.    Shipping: Free Worldwide Shipping with tracking   Payment method: Paypal only   * PLEASE NOTE THAT THE JACKET HAS A SMALL TEAR (ON THE BOTTOM RIGHT POCKET) FROM GETTING CAUGHT IN A SHARP PIECE OF METAL ON A MALL'S DOOR'S HANDLE. REPAIRED AND NOT TOO VISIBLE WHEN WORN.
Adidas KZK season with the plant pack collaboration between Kazuki, Makoto Azuma and Shunsuke Shiinoke.   This shawl collared jacket is apparently based on Mr Azuma’s gardening coat and is made of 100% waxed cotton, with the flower design embroidered subtly, plenty of pockets and a waistcord.   Size MEDIUM Pit to Pit - 20" (plus minus)   Item is in Malaysia.   Shipping: Free Worldwide Shipping with tracking   Payment method: Paypal only   * PLEASE NOTE THAT...
Item location: Malaysia   Condition: BNWT   Item:   1) Gitman Biege Cords Polka Dot 2) Gitman Teal/Green Cords Polka Dot 3) Gitman Alpine Print   Shipping: Free Worldwide Shipping with tracking   Payment method: Paypal only
 works for me mate
sold ?
I just found out that the single stitch anomaly happened because they were updating their cross-stitch machine.
Hello ! I have a quick question. I have been trying to find out what is the difference between the tag stitching but with no avail. Gitmans I own has the zig zag stitches but I recently bought one online with a straight stitch.Can someone help me out ?    http://cdn.styleforum.net/1/18/187bb521_4.jpeg   http://cdn.styleforum.net/7/7d/7d8995b4_gv-blue1.jpeg