or Connect

Posts by sleepsatfouram

got a pic ? from how you described it, sounds like overlocking 
Pretty and versatile piece IMO. Would buy if the prices fall further. It real life it is a patchwork print on twill/denim like fabric so there's nothing much to talk about except visual fanciness.
Quilted ? Is the the windbreaker shirt that you are referring to ? If yes, I just bought the burgundy one online and will update after using it for a bit
 http://www.sotostore.com/store/gitman-brothers-vintage-check-shirt-red
 I've seen that too ! It does resemble the navy overdye but it isn't as dark in real life. Unfortuantely, the thing to consider about anything dyed is that it will fade overtime from washing. Some parts may fade faster (maybe because I live in a tropical country and I dry my clothes under the sun) especially around the collar and pit area which makes it awkward to wear. Buttons falling off are pretty common on shirts. Learn how to sew and you'll be fine, it's not too...
 The Japanese navy you're refering to is more like Japanese denim I suppose ? It is about as dark as a overdyed navy with shimmers of white (like how denim are). My shirt button hole unravels but usually not before washing. Could it be that your shirt was a sample because GV did have their sample sale and samples usually have odd sizes and poorer built (hence they are samples).
 Working in the industry before this, it happens to a lot of brands. Here are my 2 cents. There are a two significant factors that affect size inconsistencies and are quite common. One is fabric shrinkage.  Second is, when constructing a shirt, no two hands will measure and sew the shirt the same therefore the size inconsistency. Usually brands will allow a margin of error (depending on what the brand deem fit). e.g Let's say a brand allows a 3/4" allowance (margin of...
 They look fine to me. Your shoulder fitting looks alright to me and the length and sleeves looks great. I usually do not button the two top buttons so I do not have that X pulling effect (green circle) like you do. Go try on a size M and if sizes S & M isn't to your liking, I'd go with Peter1 and suggest you return it.
 Liberty supplies to a lot of companies and you might even find a matching tie or something    May I know where is the 41 dollars stuff ? Can't seem to find it on their website