or Connect

Posts by Paddock

Man, as I said I will not build a suit from my mind, I will visit the atelier, see and try some RTW that I like and using it I will make the changes to custom It to my preferences and shape.I am 21 now, and as I said money isn't a concern, so don't mind If I am wasting it.
Ready for bespoke?   Man, I have the time and the money, so I think I am ready, do you think the major guys that goes to SR visit SF before it? They don't go and get their bespoke suits, simple like that.
I just started looking for bespoke shoes makers, so I don't know too much, which you do you prefer?
Come on guys, LV has crap shoes, I want a great bespoke shine shoe, Berluti or Lobb?
Ok, thank you guys, for bespoke shoes where should I go?
  Can you explain yourself?
As I said I will probably split the order, probably 2 A&S 2 Huntsman and 2 Kiton/Brioni, let's see next month!
  Ballmouse, does Richard Anderson and Steed offer a great Price/Quality compared to Huntsman and A&S?       Despos, I didn't make any choices yet, I just will start for this ones and check which fits me better.Anyways, I will probably take 6-8 suits, so I think is rassonable to split the order, I might get 4 british and 2 italian, don't know exactly yet.
  Ballmouse, does Richard Anderson and Steed offer a great price/quality compared to Huntsman and A&S?        Despos, I didn't make any choices yet, I just will start for this ones and check which fits me better.Anyways, I will probably take 6-8 suits, so I think is rassonable to split the order, I might get 4 british and 2 italian, don't know exactly yet.
  Man, who in London, with Savile Row tailors would sink money in a Tom Ford suit? Thats why Its cheaper there, so they can actually sell it.