or Connect

Posts by selbsttatig

Selvedge denim wallets... I kind of like them. I don't know if I'd want to actually use one though.
Quote: Originally Posted by Turin Nearly 100 views and no reply. I know I'm a newbie; am I doing something wrong? http://styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=33849&page=106
Quote: Originally Posted by Sander Well, here in Germany they are 60€. Anyway, even if they were 40-30€ I'd prefer to have a way of cleaning them properly. Bleach isn't a proper way of cleaning stuff? Quote: Originally Posted by Sander Well, here in Germany they are 60€. Quote: Originally Posted by I<3Bacon they're $40, who cares
Warm Wear Denim Seriously?
Quote: Originally Posted by gmku Yeah, if you can call online bullying "drama," I guess. Just seems rather silly to me. But someone please post a picture so we don't have to read this.
Quote: Originally Posted by Dranakin What do you guys think of boat shoes in this color? Should be the first color that pops up (dark brown/chestnut). A regular dark brown pair just seems kinda boring to me, but I don't want to look like an idiot just for the sake of being different. Thoughts? EDIT: Link not working, so attached is a screen cap. I don't really like it but it's just a matter of taste. Sort of like someone liking red chucks and...
Quote: Originally Posted by sorrytostay I was wondering if any one knows if Lyle & Scott produce clothes in Extra Small or in youth sizes (I have a few youth polo shirts already which are size "Eur 164" - which I think is about a 13-14 size in youth?) - A bit worrying as I'm 19, but I am quite into well fitted clothes right now. If any one could give me an answer, and where to find extra small or youth sizes if they are made (preferably tops with the...
Quote: Originally Posted by akj27 It's not like I force them to reply. They have the choice to ignore it, but no, instead they choose to reply. Well yeah. So then you ask your question in one of the existing threads. People stop responding because people stop asking questions. If the thread pops back of to the top you're sure to get replies. The reason we want you to to do that is so there is basically one thread about this topic. So if...
Quote: Originally Posted by Eason You could use this argument for anything. "What makes this outfit good other than the perfect silouette?" or "What makes this outfit good other than perfectly coordinated colors?" You could. I wasn't said I agreed or not. I just meant that whacked asked why, besides being different, gmku thought Uncontrol looked good and then gmku explained what he meant by it being different.
Quote: Originally Posted by Uncontrol It takes someone who is truly skilled with words to spin individuality as a negative. Quote: Originally Posted by gmku Take it easy, Francis. By individualized, I mean both that it is in fact different from most of what I see in SF and that it is the individual's own. He wasn't saying individuality was bad or what you meant by it. He was asking besides having individuality...