or Connect

Posts by selbsttatig

Just curious if anyone's sent there jeans to Denim Doctors to have them tapered and chainstitched. Poly said it what something like $26 and I'm wondering if it'd be the same or if they'll even do it.
Just curious if anyone's sent their jeans to Denim Doctors to have them tapered and chainstitched. Poly said it what something like $26 and I'm wondering if it'd be the same or if they'll even do it.
It looks just a bit too small to me actually. It's pulling at the shoulders and arms quite a bit. It looks too small. Not really slim and fitted just small.
Then what did you post it for? You can tell if it's too small by where exactly the shoulders are, where or if it stretches, etc.
It'd be much easier to tell if you weren't standing like that.
I'm planning on buying a pair or two as soon as the navy are ready. I have a feeling I'll like them a lot.
He posts on SuFu a whole lot. His stuff is really good.
common projects authenticity check
Quote: Originally Posted by Dan G I'd like to point out the nice little debate this thread has going to those that mocked both the thread and myself. Uh, I'm not sure what your point is but most of this debate has just spilt over from the other thread.
Best/Favorite Graphic T-Shirt