or Connect

Posts by selbsttatig

Quote: Originally Posted by jerry34 I'm not a fan of boat shoes unless you're on a boat. It sounds silly, but I think that's about the only place they have their place... Quote: Originally Posted by Mark C. Boat shoes are a big fat NO NO! This is teh problem with teh noobs. Quote: Originally Posted by erdawe Comments about boat shoes only place being around boat is pretntious, make rules...
Quote: Originally Posted by sheeptoken Ummm ok? about number 1, thanks. It really helped my self-esteem. number two, thanks that also helped. Negative comments aren't going to help in this thread if there is no advice behind it. He's saying if what you're wearing right now is the type of aesthetic you're want to keep going for you'll be perceived negatively and not pick up any good women. Quote: Originally Posted by...
Quote: Originally Posted by chronoaug I'll use this then. Assuming i can find both at barneys/bloomies now (i think they'd be the same price after sales). patent black sperry or boo x sperry black/white http://s7d5.scene7.com/is/image/eLux...y_yellow_h_pu? The boo looks real nice, but the patent blacks would probably be more fun to wear and add a bit of "what the hell is he wearing?" to a few outfits. I'd probably wear these with...
Quote: Originally Posted by aging in rhythm He has quite a point.
Quote: Originally Posted by Teger Two questions! How does sizing on Banana Republic Desert Boots compare to the Clarks ones? I wear 11 in clarks. Someone just asked this in the desert boot thread so you should probably check there. I think they're the same but I'm not sure.
C'mon now. I think they're ugly though.
That really doesn't look good. As others have said it look costume-ish and out of place.
Quote: Originally Posted by cldpsu I guess the Rag and Bone combat shirt is out of the questions for you guys as well. This one? If that's the one you're talking about they look quite a bit different.
Quote: Originally Posted by Stylish Pilot aesop rock?
Quote: Originally Posted by chronoaug selbsttatig- It's not that the shirt just shrunk but like most AA shirts, it kinda has a weird shape now. Shoulders do look a little big for the slim look you're going for. I like the nil noute shoes you're wearing but i don't know about with that outfit. I think i have the same color AA shirt but in crew neck and it looks really good and summery with white shoes and khakis. If you have some white sneaks maybe give it...