or Connect

Posts by selbsttatig

Worn twice. Essentially brand new. I really like this, but I simply outgrew it. Measurements: Shoulder-to-shoulder: 17" Pit-to-pit: 17.5" Sleeve: 25.25" Length (neck-to-hem): 30.5"
Can you guys critique my form? I think I'm going low enough, but might be leaning too far with my knees. I haven't been doing squats that long, only five or ten pounds over bodyweight right now. IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again...
I doubt a 38 will be too tight. My chest is 37 and the size 38 I bought would fit another three inches in there. VintageTrends is great. Shipping was fast. I bought the size 38 from them but it was too big so I ordered a size 36 instead of returning it and waiting for an exchange. You could always take it off my hands for a bit cheaper than from them. I'd imagine a size 38 would fit you either way though.
Quote: Originally Posted by Peacoat What is your measured chest size? 37".
Shameless plug: I'm selling a size 38 1968 peacoat that I just bought from VintageTrends. This thing is great but I guess I didn't pay enough attention to Peacoat because this is a full size too big. I've already purchased a size 36, it's getting cold here and I don't want to exchange it because of the wait.
Just bought this from VintageTrends. I like it much more than I thought I would, but it's too big for me. The only reason I'm selling this and not exchanging it is because I don't want to wait that long for one that'll fit me. Original listing on VintageTrends. Asking for $85 shipped in the US. Chest: 38" Arm: 37" Length: 35"
Just bought from user IrishDan. I just doesn't fit me, I'm a bit too small. Pic of the back per shoppingshzhang's request: Chest - 20 Shoulders - 17 Length - 55 Asking $100 His fit pic:
Both are in good condition. 27s have lost a decent amount of stiffness, 29s are still really pretty stiff. Normal advice is to size down two with APCs so 1.5" of stretch isn't unusual. Neither have been soaked or washed.
Size 27 Measurements: Waist: 15.25" Thigh: 11.25" Hem: 7.25" $110 shipped US Size 29 Measurements: Waist: 16.5" Thigh: 11.5" Hem: 7.5" $135 shipped US
Measurements on the corduroy blazer?