or Connect

Posts by buzzlulu

if you google it appears that this pop up shop was open only in September and is not closed?
Which other items are on the sale?  I nabbed the denim jacket at the last one and am quite happy with it
I will add my comments to the equation as I knuckled down and also bought the denim jacket at the very last minute. I am not much of a denim jacket guy (don't like "denim on denim") however I LOVE this jacket. Slim fit is great as I want to use it as a layering piece under other things- the weight is just perfect and comfortable- and agree that the gold buttons are gorgeous. I also would have loved to see the gold buttons carried over to the back side - a major bummer for me.
Donkey jacket - not heavy at all.
For anyone interested here is some feedback on this years Donkey Jacket.  As mentioned in my previous post the original wool/leather version from twol seasons ago was effectively unwearable.  This was confirmed to me by the retailer from whom I purchased the original.  They sent their entire inventory back to Cabourn. This years Donkey is magnificent.  Typical Cabourn - not too much bling but just an classy well made heritage original.  I am 5'10" 175 pounds and in my mid...
Anyone see or try on the new Donkey jacket? Does it fit better than previous seasons? I tried it two seasons ago however it was impossible to wear due to the leather sleeves. Where the sleeves met the body the interior shoulder seam was too thick ( due to the leather meeting the wool ). I also seem to remember the upper chest and shoulders feeling a bit snug on this jacket. I am a 50 in the Mallory and take 52 in the Camerman so I can wear a sweater underneath
Re END I used to be able to specify pricing in USD or GBP. If I specified GBP and then listed a US ship address the site would still charge in GBP and automatically deduct VAT. Now the site defaults to the same currency as the ship to country. I think it is no longer possible to play the currency game
Thanks.  I was planning on getting a 9 just like my mom toes and plain toes.  I only stay true to size (91/2) with the Chukka
I have 2 pair of doc toes - 1 plain toe boot (6")  - and  2 Chukka's I consider my size to be 91/2 (although I take a 10 in Nike sneakers) I size down for RW Moc toes and plain toe boots (9) while I stay true to size with the Chukka (91/2)   I remember the first time I tried a Chukka and sized 1/2 down as I do with my other Red Wings.  I could not get my foot into the boot as the opening was too tight.   I hope this helps
Ok - two pairs of 6" moc toes in size 9 One pair plain toe boots in size 9 Two pairs of Chukka's in size 91/2 Iron Rangers? Same size as Moc Toes - 9???