or Connect

Posts by buzzlulu

Thanks.  I was planning on getting a 9 just like my mom toes and plain toes.  I only stay true to size (91/2) with the Chukka
I have 2 pair of doc toes - 1 plain toe boot (6")  - and  2 Chukka's I consider my size to be 91/2 (although I take a 10 in Nike sneakers) I size down for RW Moc toes and plain toe boots (9) while I stay true to size with the Chukka (91/2)   I remember the first time I tried a Chukka and sized 1/2 down as I do with my other Red Wings.  I could not get my foot into the boot as the opening was too tight.   I hope this helps
Ok - two pairs of 6" moc toes in size 9 One pair plain toe boots in size 9 Two pairs of Chukka's in size 91/2 Iron Rangers? Same size as Moc Toes - 9???
Question- I own two pair of Chukka's and two moc toe boots - all on the white wedge sole. I would like to try my first pair of Iron Rangers in Hawthorne Muleskinner however it will be my first pair not on the white sole. How is the comfort factor on the IR sole. My white wedge soles are about the most comfortable shoes I own.
I take a 50 in the Mallory and Spring Camo notch jackets. I am a 52 in the Cameraman as I want to wear a thick sweater underneath it. So I would say the sweater fits true to size. I have a size 50 of last seasons beige zip cardigan which I might have worn two times (it is too thick for me). PM if you are interested.
How is the sizing marked - 38? 40? How does it fit as I believe it is Japanese market product?Is it more of a jacket or more like a shirt?Thanks
Re Shoprunner.   The Polo site says that items which ship Shoprunner will have a logo on the product page.  I do not see many items with the Shoprunner logo.  Looking to order two jeans - no Shoprunner logos anywhere.
Thanks for the reply. I had my hopes up for this season's as the measurements posted on SuperDenim's website are different from last years.  My hope was that this season's version would fit - I don't think I am willing to take another try.
Has anyone tried this seasons Donkey Jacket? I tried to buy one last season however the fit was terrible. The shoulders were way too narrow and on top of that it was impossible to wear the jacket. The inside seams where the leather sleeves met shoulders were unbelievably thick and protruding. The retailer told me everyone complained and they sent the entire lot back to Cabourn. Shame as it was the nice army green/stone color with brown leather details
Thanks Too bad then that they don't have my size 8 1/2