or Connect

Posts by buzzlulu

I am still confused by the Everest fit. I take a size 50 in Mallory's and Spring Camo notch and a 50 in this years chunky zip sweater. I up sized my winter Camerman so as to accommodate sport coats or sweaters underneath. The photographs by END indicate that the very tall and thin model wears a size 50. In the fit pictures the size 50 looks very precise on him. (I am 5'10" and 175). My problem is somewhat broad shoulders
Re the Donkey jacket A BEAUTIFUL piece- I had a size 50 and 52 here They simply do not fit well! The shoulders are WAY to small and the the seams where the leather sleeves meet the wool shoulders are too bulky. I was told by a retailer that they had quite a few returned due to fit. Just a heads up warning to people. I am so in love with that jacket however I cannot go back again to it even on sale
Anyone know where there are any Heavy Twill Plaid Workshirts in size M? I have a red one which I love and would like to get a blue one. I am Stateside. Thanks
Still looking for Army color duffle coat this season in size 50 - anyone?
What in the world is with crazy UNIONMADE in San Francisco??? It is like they took all the RRL product which has been on sale for the past three weeks and brought it into their store - and put it all up at full price.   Who in their right mind will buy any of it - especially when considering that it all could have been had for 40% off since Thanksgiving.   Bizarre
Thanks Still think it is annoying-especially considering that Red Wings are manufactured here.
Anyone know how to buy Red Wings from Germany? There is a new color for the 3 eyelet Chukka - 3150 Charcoal. It seems like a new color way introduced for the German Red Wing stores. I have to admit I am getting a bit annoyed with Red Wing. The shoes are made here, I live here, yet there are many color ways I can't get here. They might think it is good marketing to keep up exclusivity however at a certain point it just starts to alienate people (imho)
Anyone ?
This seasons trench duffle in Army color - who has it? The only place I saw was on an Instagram photo from the new shop with one of the assistants wearing it. How is the fit- I know it is designed to be oversized? I am a consistent 50 in Mallory however I upsize to a 52 in the Cameraman to accommodate a sweater.
Only piece I have is the Notch Camo sport coat from SS 13 - great piece