or Connect

Posts by buzzlulu

West Broadway
Not true. I just bought the Denim Chore Jacket which still appears at full price on the website. Received 40% off from the store.
Where do you see that the sale has started online?  The postcard I received indicated that it starts on Thursday.  Perhaps that is the reason that nothing is yet showing up with the sale prices.
Tried it on.  It is definitely not dark wash - the photo is more or less accurate.  It fits big - I am normally a large in RRL sweaters and the Medium fit me.  I am waiting to see it if goes on sale - $580 is ridiculous.
Yes they are.  I need to bump this thread today.   Put them on once for a minute (carpeted floor) and knew right away they were not for me.  They are still sitting in the box.  Wrong size ordered - live and learn
Based upon the multiple comments above I guess my similar impression that my newly arrived natural CXL's are snug is not so far fetched.  I ordered an 81/2 (which is also my Trickers Stow size) because the Mr. Porter size 9 which I tried on were a bit long.  These are the right length however they are a bit snug.  Shameless plug - that is why they are now in the marketplace.  This is why I hate purchasing without the ability to try on or return.  Live and learn I guess.  I...
Anyone Stateside have the Ghurka jacket preferably in the Tan color? Another question - it was always stated that the material was French cotton yet The Bureau Belfast has a detailed picture where the label seems to show Rayon/Polyester blend?
Listed in B & S section - sorry. Thanks
Listed in B & S section. Thanks
Current Stylelforum Viberg MTO Natural CXL cap toe size 8 1/2 new. Simply do not fit. New and unworn. Same as current Mr. Porter http://www.mrporter.com/en-us/mens/viberg/rubber-soled-leather-lace-up-boots/523147 Price as paid to Fok Best Gregg