or Connect

Posts by frenchytoo

good start to the month..oh yeah also a vintage mint bike,dresser,bed and dining set....this is what i do                       
so this morning went to my local goodwill and saw this nice vintage aluminum chair,its no Herman Miller but i liked it nonetheless and have some extra leather i could lay on it. BUT...i had a latte in my hand so i was just too lazy to roll it out with one hand.i knew i was gonna stop by again later in the evening on way home and if it was meant to be it would still be waiting for me.       so i get back around 7,lay out the eight bucks for the chair when i...
I show her my glorious oiled wood
deets on watch?
brand new Gucci bi fold wallet,never used leather,made in italy.retail was $425 plus taxes i believe its still on the official site. asking only $250 shipped anywhere in North America,if you are in Toronto we can meet up locally.   PS I USED TO SELL UNDER THE NAME FRENCHY AND HAD NUMEROUS TRANSACTIONS HERE. 
selling a pair of almost new condition Vintage Carrera Sunglasses,model 5512 the ones made famous on Miami Vice. made in Austria,no scratches on lenses.excellent shades that still look great today. asking $180 shipped to anywhere in north america,if you are in toronto we can meet up locally.    PS I USED TO SELL UNDER THE NAME FRENCHY AND HAD NUMEROUS TRANSCATIONS HERE
you know what to do        Quote: Originally Posted by acosbysweater    I've seen lots of middle aged women filling carts full of nice MC, presumably to flip as a side summer job.  Who knows if they're mothers or single ladder-climbing strivers.  I think people are catching on to the profitability of being a good flipper and the summer is a convenient time to try their luck.  I think people that aren't die hards are less reluctant to hit the stores...
selling a new without tags Hermes neck tie,light blue with yellow giraffes,3.75 wide ,made in france. asking $80 shipped anywhere in North America,if you live in toronto we can meet up locally.   PS I USED TO SELL UNDER THE USER NAME FRENCHY AND HAD NUMEROUS TRANSACTIONS ON ON HERE  
selling a previously owned but excellent condition authentic Tom Ford Dress shirt.size 44 but fits more liek a large.please refer to the meausrements.100% cotton,normal cuffs,with collar stays. measurements are: pit to pit 24,shoulder 20, and sleeve 36/37. asking $150 shipped in North America (if you are in Toronto we can arrange a local pick up)   PS I USED TO SELL UNDER USER NAME FRENCHY AND MADE QUITE A FEW SALES ON HERE BEFORE.