or Connect

Posts by EnjoyingLife

Please shoot me a pm with the price for either   Park Avenue or Clifton in Walnut Cloud or Bourbon Calf at 7.5D   Thanks!
I purchased these last week and received it today. The gloves is too big for my hands, so I placed another order for a smaller size. Instead of shipping this back to Dents, I thought a fellow SF member would like to buy it from someone in the states and not wait on shipping. I'm in Boston, MA and am willing to meet in the Downtown area. Will take $150 pick up.   Details.     Men's Hairsheep Leather Glove Men's hairsheep leather glove lined with the finest...
So I returned a suit a purchased during their last sale and am very tempted getting their Golden Fleece Fitzgerald. Went to the store today and the tailor said he could loosen out the center seam in the back of the jacket to make it more comfortable. It was a 40S fitz which is a little tight on the shoulder and horizontal lines on the back.  
Here's my reviews for stores around Boston. I'm in my late 20s.   Newbury Street: High volume store, with poor customer service most of the time. First floor - Shirts: This floor has some mean SA who wouldn't want to help you. The old lady wouldn't bother helping you and I noticed this by looking at other customers standing around waiting for help. The best SA, whom I use to purchase was Evan. He's a young guy that is very patience and I noticed a lot of...
Getting a "Sorry, the thread you linked does not exist" when creating a new thread in the Men's Clothing forum.
Recently purchased BB Fitzgerald suit 38S online and upon arrival my suit didn't fit. I forgot to take in the fact that the last time I purchased a suit was at the beginning of the year while hitting the gym hard. So my body has gained a bit of mass on the shoulders, etc.   I went into a local BB store to exchange for a size or two up and ended up spending 2 hours there. The SA and tailor had me tried on numerous suits. My goal was getting a Fitz or Milano. It seems...
Recently purchased BB Fitzgerald suit 38S online and upon arrival my suit didn't fit. I forgot to take in the fact that the last time I purchased a suit was at the beginning of the year while hitting the gym hard. So my body has gained a bit of mass on the shoulders, etc.   I went into a local BB store to exchange for a size or two up and ended up spending 2 hours there. The SA and tailor had me tried on numerous suits. My goal was getting a Fitz or Milano. It seems...
Please see pictures. Located in Boston, MA and could meet up.   Allen Edmonds Park Avenue Black Custom Calf Size 8E No shoe bags or box Price includes Priority Shipping in the USA.
Please PM me price for these shoes in size 7.5D:   1. Park Avenue: Walnut Cloud Finish Calf 2. Mccallister- Walnut Calf 3. McTavish- Dark Brown Cognac or Natural Wax Infused.   Thanks!