or Connect

Posts by opticalserenity

That would be great. I love the Bleecker, I think it's the best shoe / boot I've ever had.
Thanks, I love the brown alligator strap with the Speedy. Goes well with the chili. I'm very tempted by the MTO ox blood...
Love my Bleecker Street in chili:  
 You are definitely an enabler. Instagram and SF routinely cost me money!
I'm looking to get some AE to wear with dark jeans and with slacks / sport coats. Which model is recommended? I like the Madison Ave but I'm worried it may be a bit too much for dark jeans and a sport coat.
No suggestions? 
I'm looking for a new wallet, and need some suggestions. Currently, I'm carrying an Ermenegildo Zegna brown leather, attached. I'm looking at Burberry, Ferragamo, Zegna, and Gucci, but I'm open to just about anything. I'd really like to keep it under $300 or so (and I don't mind buying pre-owned). Also, it doesn't have to be leather, I don't mind the canvas or leather print designs of Gucci and Burberry.   Also, I need to be able to buy it in the U.S. I don't want to...
 I was told it was only at the outlet because someone returned it there. I had never seen one like it there...but, to answer your question, I do not know for sure. The bag is leather. I don't see / feel any canvas around it. I can take more pictures if you would like.
This is a brand new, Coach leather bag that I bought at the Coach outlet store. I have never used it, and it's in absolutely perfect, beautiful condition.   I'm located in Metro Atlanta and am selling this for $175 shipped via USPS (with confirmation) to anywhere in the U.S. I will ship FedEx overnight if you want to pay the difference. Payment via PayPal.   You can check my feedback on eBay (sqlpower) or Watchuseek (opticalserenity)
Thanks, I ordered the Kent Wang and will go by H. Stockton also...I have to go to the Brooks Brothers at Lenox Square anyway, as they ordered my groosmen ties in a Navy instead of the light blue as I had requested. :)   One more question: I was thinking of getting some matching silk knots for my groosmen, any suggestions on affordable but nice knots? I need 7 pair.