or Connect

Posts by twisted

You have the skinny guysd?
Hey guys looking for some sizing advice - any of yo uever worn the black power stretch?  If so has it shrunk for you significantly? Ya ya I know its sanforized blah blah but I have had some sanforized denim and it has shrunk by like 20%.   So do any of you own the black power stretch or natrual indigo and have it shrink by alot after wash?>
Hello,   I am not sure where I can ask but I was wondering if any of you who live in New York could pick me up 5 shirts from Uniqlo?  I have given tres bien codes out in the past so I suppose this can be a small favor to ask?   Out of respect for your time I will also tip 10$ on top.  The total should come to no more than 70$.  I will pay for everything including shipping.  Just tell me the total.  Please PM me.  I am going out on a limb by trusting.  Please only pm me...
Hello,   I am not sure where I can ask but I was wondering if any of you who live in New York could pick me up 5 shirts from Uniqlo?  I have given tres bien codes out in the past so I suppose this can be a small favor to ask?   Out of respect for your time I will also tip 10$ on top.  The total should come to no more than 70$.  I will pay for everything including shipping.  Just tell me the total.  Please PM me.  I am going out on a limb by trusting.  Please only pm me...
Here is a diff picture, the pants I actually want tapered  See how the pants fall forward D: drives me nuts, should I get tapered?            
  So my new job requires that I dress sartorially and I cant for the life of me find the perfect pair of dress pants-its driving me insane.  Firstly I want it nice and slim!  I have 2 pairs from hm and although they look good-the problem is the bottom cuff falls forward too much resulting in the back part sitting on top of the crease of my shoes behind the ball of my foot.     I dont think it looks good as I want my dress pants to fall nicely and drape over the...
Thanks a lot for the responses.  I think im gonna go 39 and pray they stretch.   My achilles 40 have a little bit of room in the toe.  Bothers me sorta.     Anyone else have chukkas and can shed some light?
So someone here must have both Achilles and a Chukka.  I am looking for a defintive answer as I wanna buy a pair Chukkas soon.  I have the achilles in 40 in both low white and black mids.  I am torn between sizing :(!
Can someone who has the Common Projects Chukka tell me if I should really size down 1 from 40?    Also are they about the same weight as Achilles? My Achilles are kinda bad for dancing since they are so heavy and have that little extra space at the toe.    The sole on the Chukkas looks huge hence me assuming they may be heavier? Its important to me cause I dance a lot.
Anyone know whatever happened to the new editions?