or Connect

Posts by justusss

I wouldn't say the shell is waterproof. I'd imagine water will sort of bead up a little bit on it, but I wouldn't actively wear it on a rainy day. It's a thick/washed twill, 100% cotton I believe. The "black shimmer" version I think may be a different material though? Tough call on sizing for you. I'd say medium but it depends how well distributed your weight is maybe haha. I put a thick sweatshirt under mine and it wasn't crazily tight. 
 Strongly recommended. It's really well made and substantial, feels like it can take a beating. Very warm too. I'm 5'11 and 150 lbs and the small fits nicely - sleeves SLIGHTLY short and the body is cropped, but that's more just the style. Overall slim feel to it, but still has the bulkiness of a traditional surplus MA-1. Worth the price at retail and definitely if you can find it on sale
Seems like a really solid ma-1, anyone dealt with it before? Hoping it fits me  
Anyone else pick this up? Against better judgement I just grabbed it. I've waited way too long for a well-made slim olive ma-1 for under 400 bucks. Maybe could've waited or a sale, though.  
Classic tartan plaid shirt in blue/green mini blackwatch. Size small, NWT. Best plaid there is, not currently available on LL Bean's site. Buyer adds $5 shipped anywhere in the US. 
Up for sale is an EG Baker jacket in their awesome grey wool homespun textile. Without a doubt the coolest fabric option they offer. Size small. Wool/poly blend. I'd keep it but I'm currently living in Florida and don't have a need for it. I had it shipped from Japan and never wore it once. It is a very lightly used jacket. Hit me up for questions. Shoulder: 17.5''  Pit-to-pit: 19''  Sleeve: 24''  Length (from bottom of back collar): 26''
Trooper jacket by Nonnative, sort of a shorter version of an M65 jacket. Olive body lined with a light flannel. The sleeves have a cool hidden fold out to extend them. The collar houses a hood that can be easily unzipped. Nice slim fit and perfect for fall. I purchased this from another member on Grailed and it's a tad too small for me. Just trying to get back what I paid. $190 shipped OBO.  Shoulder: 17  Pit-to-pit: 20  Length: 26  Sleeve Length: 24
Blindly snagged this "dip dyed" shirt from the PBJ line because I had free shipping. No other photos but it looks like the whole bottom half will be bleached out, including the sleeves? Could be cool. Anyone else think this PBJ stuff should've dropped at the beginning of summer?  
wrong thread sry​
Someone convince me to not buy these suede side zips from Frye for 130 bucks. Where can a brother get something similar in tan suede from a different brand?