or Connect

Posts by justusss

Up for sale are a classic pair of Common Projects Achilles Lows in White. Size 42. Fits a US 9.5-10. Worn very lightly. Maybe 5-10 times. Comes in box with dustbag and a fresh pair of laces. Pictures show the wear pretty well, but feel free to shoot me a message if you have questions. Offers welcome. Buyer adds $20 shipping to USA. I can probably do cheaper shipped if you don't want the original box, so let me know. 
Classic chinos. Worn a few times, just don't fit me. 9/10 condition. Add $6 shipping to US. 
Up for sale here is the holy grail of leather jackets. You know the deal. This features black lamb and gunmetal hardware. 9/10 condition. Only been worn a handful of times. $750 is shipped to CONUS. PM me for measurements.    Thanks.
Black varsity from last winter by W+H. Wool body in black/grey plaid with leather sleeves. BNWT. Never worn. Tag says $880. Offers accepted. Fits TTS but slim. $12 shipping to US. Open to offers.   Sleeve: 26'' (includes the ribbed cuff)  Shoulder: 17''  P2P: 20''
APC petit standards. You know the deal. Worn once or twice, never washed. Basically new. Just don't fit me. $130 shipped to US. PM me if you have questions! 
Anyone fuck w/ the souvenir jacket? Couldn't resist it at ~$140 from Club Monaco with free shipping. So similar to the black satin Geller bomber I have but oh well
Temple of Jawnz Minimalist Double Rider  Black lamb, silver hardware, upgraded bemberg lining  Barely worn, fits ~46 From an amazing batch of lamb. I've handled 4 TOJ jackets and this is the thickest I've felt by far. Truly awesome. Measurements:  shoulders 17.0"  chest (pit-to-pit) 19.5"  length (without collar) 24.4"  sleeve 25.0" Price includes shipping to US. Somewhat firm but offers welcome. Hit me up if you have questions. 
These are a pair of beautiful Buttero service boots in black. Tagged size is 42.5 (9.5 US), but I'd say they fit an entire size larger. Maybe could even work for a US11. These retailed for over $400 at Barney's and have been very lightly worn. I'd say 9/10 condition. Made in Italy. The only noticeable scuff is on the back heel (see pics). It can probably be polished out a bit. I think the style was actually called "Buttero Workboot" if you want to look them up for more...
I have two black lamb MDRs in modified 46s (one silver hardware, one gunmetal). Looking to trade one for something black that isn't an MDR. PM if you're interested. 
 Same here pretty much.