or Connect

Posts by justusss

Nice snag, wish I waited on buying it now haha ^^^^
pm'd
EG Matt cargos - I believe they're gonna be the ones pictured on the right, which I've always loved:  
 I wouldn't say the shell is waterproof. I'd imagine water will sort of bead up a little bit on it, but I wouldn't actively wear it on a rainy day. It's a thick/washed twill, 100% cotton I believe. The "black shimmer" version I think may be a different material though? Tough call on sizing for you. I'd say medium but it depends how well distributed your weight is maybe haha. I put a thick sweatshirt under mine and it wasn't crazily tight. 
 Strongly recommended. It's really well made and substantial, feels like it can take a beating. Very warm too. I'm 5'11 and 150 lbs and the small fits nicely - sleeves SLIGHTLY short and the body is cropped, but that's more just the style. Overall slim feel to it, but still has the bulkiness of a traditional surplus MA-1. Worth the price at retail and definitely if you can find it on sale
Seems like a really solid ma-1, anyone dealt with it before? Hoping it fits me  
Anyone else pick this up? Against better judgement I just grabbed it. I've waited way too long for a well-made slim olive ma-1 for under 400 bucks. Maybe could've waited or a sale, though.  
Classic tartan plaid shirt in blue/green mini blackwatch. Size small, NWT. Best plaid there is, not currently available on LL Bean's site. Buyer adds $4 shipped anywhere in the US. 
Up for sale is an EG Baker jacket in their awesome grey wool homespun textile. Without a doubt the coolest fabric option they offer. Size small. Wool/poly blend. I'd keep it but I'm currently living in Florida and don't have a need for it. I had it shipped from Japan and never wore it once. It is a very lightly used jacket. Hit me up for questions. Shoulder: 17.5''  Pit-to-pit: 19''  Sleeve: 24''  Length (from bottom of back collar): 26''
Trooper jacket by Nonnative, sort of a shorter version of an M65 jacket. Olive body lined with a light flannel. The sleeves have a cool hidden fold out to extend them. The collar houses a hood that can be easily unzipped. Nice slim fit and perfect for fall. I purchased this from another member on Grailed and it's a tad too small for me. Just trying to get back what I paid. $190 shipped OBO.  Shoulder: 17  Pit-to-pit: 20  Length: 26  Sleeve Length: 24