or Connect

Posts by justusss

Not much to say here - unwashed, barely worn APC New Standard raw jeans up for sale in a size 27. Perfect wardrobe staple. Should be good for a 29-30 waist (they stretch a lot). Inseam has been professionally hemmed to a perfect 32 inches.    Will upload pics and measurements if there's interest. $120 shipped, OBO. 
Am I the only one who thinks the linen shirts fit TTS? Pretty much same fit as my flannels, oxfords, and chambray of the same size.
pm'd
BLK DNM black denim trucker jacket, BNWT. Never worn. Really awesome mid-weight slim fit trucker jacket in kind of a raw black denim. Fit is really modern and cool, just unfortunately too slim for me. Best for small or very slim medium. Asking $120 shipped. Here are measurements:    chest-19" shoulder-17" length-25"
Up for sale here is a pair of Wings + Horns Slim Fit Selvage Raw Denim, Size 30. They have been lightly worn, never washed, and have essentially no fading yet. I have stock photos for now, but I will upload my own pictures and measurements if there's interest. Looking for $100 shipped. Here's more info from W+H's site:  
idk, because i'm impatient and curious 
 get us some fit pics if you get a chance! i just put in an order for 3 of them and the only thing i'm worried about is the collar
Up for sale here is an awesome wool Wings + Horns shirt jacket from F/W 2012. Super warm, but relatively low profile because of the Primaloft quilting. Snap buttons, solid construction, and quality that you'd expect from W+H. I purchased it a few months ago from another user (practically new) and only wore it one time. I'm down in Florida for the rest of the season so I don't really have room for it in my wardrobe. 9/10 condition. Super clean. I'm using the pictures from...
Just picked this jacket up from another user (who only wore it once) and I've decided it just doesn't work with my style. Beautiful construction/materials/details as to be expected with Golden Bear. Only worn like 2 times ever, so great/new condition. Tagged size medium... somewhat slim though. Could maybe work for a small depending on your frame. Made in USA. Basically every designer has a similar varsity out these days and this is definitely one of the nicer ones I've...
x