or Connect

Posts by justusss

@Yexu5y I think there were 2 left when I snagged it - got it on double markdown. Might be too big on me though. 
Kinda unique CPs in dark grey pebbled leather from gr@iled, SeF chelseas, and RG bomber      
What are everyone's impressions with the Sebastian bomber this season? I just bought the charcoal one on East Dane but I think I could've done a 46 (only had 48 and 50). Might be returning. With that said, there are a few left and I just got it for $387 with a coupon code. 
Anyone know when I can expect my order placed around Oct. 20? Just snagged a second pair on Grailed in case I sized wrong, so if anyone needs a pair of tan suede Chelseas... I'll be getting rid of either a 42 or 42.5 soon. 
Finally pulled the trigger today with the tan suede chelseas. Usually a 9.5-10 but went with 42 (which is my CP size). Can anyone confirm that they fit closely to CP size? Probably still have time to switch the sizing if not. 
Does anyone else take their same size in CP as these? Just did the sizing chart and got that. 
If anyone's tan suede chelseas or sidezips don't work out I'm happy to pay you full price 
Up for sale are a classic pair of Common Projects Achilles Lows in White. Size 42. Fits a US 9.5-10. Worn very lightly. Maybe 5-10 times. Comes in box with dustbag and a fresh pair of laces. Pictures show the wear pretty well, but feel free to shoot me a message if you have questions. Offers welcome. Buyer adds $20 shipping to USA. I can probably do cheaper shipped if you don't want the original box, so let me know. 
Classic chinos. Worn a few times, just don't fit me. 9/10 condition. Add $6 shipping to US. 
Up for sale here is the holy grail of leather jackets. You know the deal. This features black lamb and gunmetal hardware. 9/10 condition. Only been worn a handful of times. $750 is shipped to CONUS. PM me for measurements.    Thanks.