or Connect

Posts by djh

The car sounds amazing and the gray metallic + rims look great in person. Congrats!
Abarth is a fun little car but I could never get used to the driving position. For the same money I'd rather get a GTI or Cooper S... Did you test the competition too?
Aren't most tires asymmetrical?
Those are renders...
lmao maybe to the right buyer.
Hartge? Looks similar to the stock M5 rims. I'd just trade someone your powdercoated ones for stock ones.
Congrats! Pics. Now.
Yeah, if you've had a good experience with the landlord so far, go for it. Just make sure any and all of your concerns are addressed before they start work.
Maybe. Not familiar with what happens in that type of situation, but I'd assume you should get a rent reduction equivalent to how much space you're losing. For instance, if the kitchen accounts for 1/3 of the total sq ft of your place, you should get at least 1/3 off your rent. Not to mention losing the functionality of a kitchen. If the unit needs the renovations to maintain its future rentability, then by renovating the space while you're paying rent is really just a...
looks great, better than the xts and ats... hope they release a wagon with a stick. even in non-v form, a 420hp turbo six sounds great. also improve cue. touchscreen interfaces in cars suck, can't be starting at the screen trying to press the right shit when your driving.