or Connect

Posts by djh

He has fun.
So which side are you on GF? Just kidding, I don't care. I've never driven in snow.
lol
He's agreeing with you. Cost basis doesn't matter and really shouldn't affect your decisions on whether to buy or sell (or continue to hold) a stock. If it's going nowhere, cut it. If its all good, let it ride.
My contractors just put in some matte charcoal 12x24 tile for the kitchen area of a rental studio I'm redoing. I'll take some photos after everything is done; it looks great.
May be on the slightly higher side, but that's pretty standard for an older BMW if you want to take care of it.
sold
Up for sale is this beautiful NWT Polo Ralph Lauren suit. Garrison model, size 41R drop 6, retails brand new for $1595. Two Button, Double Vented, Slim Fit, 100% Virgin Wool. Made In Italy by Corneliani. The suit is in perfect condition, but is MISSING the top button. Two buttons and extra fabric are included. Measurements coming soon. Shipping within US included, PM me for international. Cell phone photos attached. It's the same suit as seen here (NOT my...
houzz.com
75k plus signing and performance bonuses. graduated 2012, bs finance, now working in consulting.