or Connect

Posts by djh

The FPJ is really something you have to see in person. The tantalum case is heavy like platinum, the strap is top-notch, the dial plays with the light like no other dial I've ever seen, and the rose gold movement with the hidden gear train is something else. The one complaint I have with it is it's a huge PITA to wind -- the crown is tiny and it hurts my fingers to wind. That being said, there's plenty of watches I'd buy for $20k before the FPJ.
You should demand both an engagement and a wedding watch!
Love the Rieussec -- would pick one of the new tribute versions (with the hidden lume hour markers) if they popped up in the used market. Reallyyyyyyy cool watch.
Nice shots, moo
I think the more fair comparison between the two is Nautilus vs. 15202... I prefer the 15202 over the Nautilus and the Nautilus over the 15400 (even if they were the same price).How do people feel about the 15202 vs. the FP Journe Chronometre Bleu?
That second one is how the Omega deployants work currently.
Thinking about trading my BLNR for a PAM337 + cash. Love the BLNR but I find I wear my 1675 or ExplorerII far more often -- the BLNR is too flashy. Thoughts?
I'm thinking DDII... Chocolate roman dial fluted bezel?
Nice Porsche Design -- I was wearing mine today:
Agreed. The BB's are fantastic in person and the finishing is top notch. Not to mention they're easily $2700 new and even lower used.