or Connect

Posts by JoeGat

You want SC's? Let me show you my latest 2 pairs which arrived just in time for the Holidays:-   1- 105 in Burgundy / Merlot marbled finish (with very slight almost imperceptible golden chestnut undertones). Hand polished to perfection with the usual typical SC hand carved and hand finished shoe trees which slip in and fit like high performance racing pistons! None of that cheap crappy Edward Green "one size fits all" rubbish here.                   2- 401 Balmoral...
  This is exactly what I keep hearing over and over from St Crispins enthusiasts.   US 10E and my best fitting SCs are 8.5G.   Bespoke? I know exactly what you mean, I own bespokes from JL of St James, from Cleverley's and from JL of Paris and the MTO SC's are right up there.
Merry Christmas to you too!   I don't mean to be rude but are you perhaps the same Nick from Bespoke England?   I have been registered with SF for 6 months now and I never realized the owner of the G&G retail site might also be a SF member!   LOL!   If you are the same Nick I am the guy who sent you an e-mail with a bunch of urls of G&G stuff I am interested in buying, I really do hope you have had time to look through them because I am a REALLY keen buyer!   If you are...
You may not realize this but St Crispins lasts usually should be worn one half size smaller and wider.   The creasing on that shoe is identical to the one pair of St Crispins (my first pair) which I bought thinking it was my size.   I have since gone down 1/2 size and although slightly tight at first wear the remainder of my SC shoes make Edward Green look and feel like cheap crap by comparison.  
I'm still on the fence about whether a peak lapel in seersucker is a cool twist or inherently wrong. TB - ye difficult choice
Wow!! This is so Yech!! Would hate to be a doctor, or a dentist!
Has anyone tried methylated spirits filtered through a loaf of brown bread?
Hello, my name is Joe and I have trouble posting on these pages because i keep receiving an error. Sometimes it works and I can post a comment, other times it just will not accept my comments. very strange well, at least I can read everyone's posts
I bought Barclays on the cheap today. Hopefully it was not a big mistake
I wonder whether this Euro Crisis will ever sort itself out before we start worrying about our own problems back home?