or Connect

Posts by dapperdoctor

I ordered a few shirts in November.  Nothing.   Nothing.  Crickets. 
Wore my duck canvas Miner chinos to my office job today for the first time.  I felt absolutely stellar all day with these things on.  Love the feel, the fit, and the quality.  I will definitely buy more in the future.  These are much better than the typical chinos you find around town. 
OK.  I'm not sure if that would be something you would like to do, but I would recommend you start lifting and taking in some protein supplements and quality foods to bulk up your muscles a little.  Not that you need to be a muscle-head or anything, but your shirts, as well as you as a whole, would probably look better if you add some bulk, preferably in the form of muscle.  I'm serious about this. 
Do you lift weights? 
Does anybody have the 15 oz heavyweight chinos from Samurai?  I want to check a pair out and was wondering if you thought they were worth it. 
The brown organic cotton's are great looking, but once you go north of $175, the deal is off for me with the Gustin wait time.  I'd rather go try something on and be sure for that price. 
The Left Field Chino fit guide says a 38 waist actually measures 40.  Is this true? 
Take your time with this.  Shop around and find something that fits perfectly.  A good fit will be more important than the brand. Also, if you want to look your best, you must lose that gut.  I'm also in the process of trying to shed some weight too so I'm not judging or preaching.  This will ultimately be more important than the clothes you wear.  When I see myself in the mirror, if the gut is too big, everything else is ruined. 
I've purchased many items from Gustin, including 7 pairs of jeans.  One of the 7 were sized out of spec. 
Does anybody know how the Carmina store in Barcelona compares to the Madrid stores in terms of size and stock?  I will be in Barcelona in Feb and might stop in.  I had great luck at the Madrid store a couple of years ago.