or Connect

Posts by vimkgt

Below are some photos of shoes I've already gotten from them before, so you can see them in details:     Brown double monks with a bit of antiquing/burnishing on the cap:                 Black Wholecut Oxfords:           Wingtips:      
For Sale: Handmade Goodyear welted shoes, these are hand made to order by a mom-pop shop I've worked with several times in China.   Details: I have a really good source for hand-made Goodyear welted shoes here in China. I bought a few of them myself and others on StyleForum and the quality is really really good for the price, I'd say it's about similar with what you expect from typical American lower-end handmade brands like Allan Edmonds. Goodyear welted, cork bedding,...
 Cordovan is posted in another thread of mine that you can check, I just included the pics for reference of their overall craftmanship. Cordovan is closer to $300, still a good deal. The material for the ones I listed here is full-grain calf leather, can see a sample more clearly in the first set of photos.
Below are some photos of shoes I've already gotten from them before, so you can see them in details:     Brown double monks with a bit of antiquing/burnishing on the cap:                 Cordovan Longwing Bluchers - after about 5 wears. Included as reference for handiwork. Cordovan is posted in another thread and is about $300:      
For Sale: Handmade Goodyear welted shoes, these are hand made to order by a mom-pop shop I've worked with several times in China.   Details: I have a really good source for hand-made Goodyear welted shoes here in China. I bought a few of them myself and others on StyleForum and the quality is really really good for the price, I'd say it's about similar with what you expect from typical American lower-end handmade brands like Allan Edmonds. Goodyear welted, cork bedding,...
Below are some photos of shoes I've already gotten from them before, so you can see them in details:     Brown double monks with a bit of antiquing/burnishing on the cap:                 Black Wholecut Oxfords:           Wingtips:      
Hi StyleForvm members...   Earlier I posted about custom made shoes from a maker here in China that I worked with. They offer Shell Cordovan as well and I just got my own personal order in to show you guys. Pictures attached and at the end of this post.   Size/Style: The shoes are made to order based on your measurements, and all of their shoes are leather soled, Goodyear welted. Any style basically is doable, for the shoes below I gave them pictures of Alden...
Hey guys, finally got the Shell Cordovan shoes that I ordered. Quite nice... can check below for pics. These are longwings in a dark burgundy color, and I took some pics with and without flash to catch all the details.                        
  I think they could probably do it since they've been willing to cut lasts for a fee when they don't have one in the right size, but as heavy as shoe trees are, it probably isn't worth it having them shipped from China.   Shoe trees typically end up about 2kg or more, and we pay around $2.50 per 100 grams for airmail shipping, so adding $50 for shipping just for shoe trees wouldn't be a good value proposition anymore.