or Connect

Posts by Inker19

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271223537143?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649     Hart Schaffner Marx 100% Camel Hair sport coat. Feels as soft as cashmere! New Without Tags   45" chest, tagged size 46R   Reasonable offers considered
1. What color jackets would match with a pair of navy blue odd trousers?     2. Is there a method for removing sewn-in collar stays? I recently picked up a dress shirt thrifting that fits me perfectly, but the collar stays are sewn-in. Normally, I would live with that, but I just invested in some brass collar stays, so I'd like to remove them if possible.
1. What color jackets would match with a pair of navy blue odd trousers?     2. Is there a method for removing sewn-in collar stays? I recently picked up a dress shirt thrifting that fits me perfectly, but the collar stays are sewn-in. Normally, I would live with that, but I just invested in some brass collar stays, so I'd like to remove them if possible.
I'd be willing try out a western jacket like that if I found one at a thrift store, but given the area of the country I live in, I'm not likely to find one.
Yeah I have no interest in bolo ties, cowboy hats, cowboy boots, etc.   I probably won't have this shirt very long, but I haven't worn it out yet. So I'll just wear it with the collar open and see how it goes.
I'm not middle aged, I'm in my 20s, but I'm also more inclined towards classic fashion and I live in Massachusetts. This was just an attempt to try out something new and see how it looks, which is why I didn't get one that was really loud plaid or had artsy designs on it.   I don't really know much about style rules, so if I had to guess, I think a knit tie would look ok with it since it's casual and I would wear it with raw denim.
I picked up a western shirt recently, it looks just like this:     It doesn't have any crazy, artistic designs on it. Only difference from the photo is the snaps are red.   My question is are there any special rules when wearing a shirt like this? In other words, would it look stupid if I wore it with a tie and/or a blazer?
I was looking to get the clip on kind like this 
  So a collar bar can be used with any old point collar shirt? I'm not really into the safety pin look.
I've been doing some research lately on collar pins and collar bars.   Since I don't really have the money to get a pin collar shirt custom made, I want to know if you can take a button-down collar, remove the buttons, and turn it into a pin collar?