or Connect

Posts by rossoz

Clear,  Way cool!  And what do we have today?  Where has all the music gone................?
We could ask Charles Loughton, but he's gone.  I read on Wiki that he was into the former. :-( Cheers
RL custom fit polos...  I love them and have a closet full, but mine are mostly stripes and I wear them every day at the golf club. Cheers
Amadeus   After 30 years I believe it holds up fairly well.  Other than FM Abraham and Jeffrey Jones, I felt the acting was just so-so.   Have your finger on the volume button as the music when playing Mozart is big, but beautiful.   Cheers,
OMG    chicken fried steak!!!  I eat that once a year and it is like a celebration- white gravy of course. Cheers,
Nice???  That's too funny.  Actually it's my den/library---NOT!!! A little over the top for me, but it is beautiful. Cheers
Rod Stewart- One Night Only from Royal Albert Hall in 1990- a concert DVD   If you like him, you will love this concert- a good mix of his hits and the Great American Song Book..   Now for a sorta funny......   Amy Belle was a guest singer.  After we watched the DVD my GF was looking up Amy Belle on my laptop.  She asked me what song she had sung and I said "I don't want to talk about it".  She said "fine" and put the laptop down.  I said again "I don't want to talk...
Why does the forum open in pages I visited days ago?  Sometimes it opens in page 1 which was posted months ago.   ???   Thanks
Creed at home...   Somewhat enjoyable, but so predictable...  The references to the original are well placed and familiar,  Sly did a pretty good job as did Tessa Thomas.  I did not think the Creed character was played very well.  It is not worth a trip to a theater.   I've now seen all the Oscar nominees I am interested in.  IMHO Brooklyn wins.   Cheers
The Moody Blues- at Red Rocks in 1992 accompanied by the Colorado Symphony- A concert DVD   Good video, great audio and list.  Ray Thomas was still with them, but did not look well and spent most of the concert playing tambourine  and singing backup.  Well worth a watch and listen...   Cheers,