or Connect

Posts by rossoz

Night of the Living Dead, 1968.....   :<)   Cheers,
Wow!  NIce clothes and the fit is spot on.  Those pants!
Celine- Taking Chances World Tour- The Concert DVD (Boston)   Video and audio are first class.  It's a different Celine, for sure.  She does a few new songs and the favorites.  This is a big production- dancers, backup singers, large orchestra, moving walkways, elevators, etc.   I liked it. __________________________________________________   Bob Dylan- The 30th Anniversary Celebration- a concert DVD.  Many different artists doing his songs...  I only watched disc 1...
Oh yeah!
 1964!   My first car and other fond memories....  Thanks
Birdman   So who among you lives in a world dominated by F bombs and other vulgarisms?  None, I'm sure.  So what is the point?   I was sorely disappointed given the Academy Award hype and all.  Watching was a forgettable experience.   Cheers,
This is sad as I have quite a few samples.   HMMMMM.....  I'll see what response I get tonight. Cheers,
Foreign Correspondent on TCM...  KORNY!  I had dinner and drinks once with Joel McCrea at a bar in Hollywood.  He was just a regular guy.  There was a time when some stars were not hounded by everybody when they ventured out.   Cheers,
http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47a5df32b3127cdc27cc6b32ddd700000010O0wAct2rVs5ctmbUHt240/cC/f%3D0/ls%3D00536996557920150114011132245.JPG/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/?tn=1335772309   In my search for a daily drinker, I picked up these four at Total Wine and finished them over the holidays.  To my surprise and enjoyment, I liked all of them.  The Zin at $16.99 is not in my daily budget range, but the others are all around $11 or $12.  I recently bought another bottle...