or Connect

Posts by rossoz

20,000 Leagues Under the Sea on TCM now....   It was the first movie I ever saw.  I believe it was '54 or '55 and I was living in Livorno, Italy and my dad took me on Camp Darby to see it.  It is memorable not only for the movie, but for what happened as we stood in line to see it.  My dad was standing behind me and in front of me was another boy with his father.  Out of nowhere the boy spit on me and I immediately punched him.  Of course his father became alarmed, but...
Oh yeah on the first pic...  High Plains Drifter    "Who are you!!!" Cheers
Great vid and so long ago.....  He does not look like that today.  His version of "Show Me" is in my top 10 or so..... Cheers
  [[SPOILER]]  Reference:    Room
Room   Watched it at home from Amazon.   Good movie...  It moves along is not too long and has some great suspense.  Jacob Tremblay plays the child and is very good.   If you have seen it-  Why does William Macy refuse to look at Jack?   Cheers,
Like that is totally awesome and sexy-----WOW! Thank you Cleav  We share similar tastes usually..........
OT sorta...   I badly want a Bob Seger concert video (DVD or ???), but have not been able to find one.   Any idea(s) where I might find one?   Thanks in advance and cheers........
Steve Jobs at home from Amazon.   Great script...  Fassbender and Winslet were remarkable.  My GF and I enjoyed it and she knew zip about the Jobs/Apple/Mac story.  60 Minutes just did a spot-on segment on the making of it.   Oscar worthy?  Yes, for the script at least.   Cheers
I love it :<) Cheers
I am not into wrinkles, so I may not appreciate your usual look though I like the clothes, colors and fit.  This one is more up my alley.  Very nice. Cheers,