or Connect

Posts by rossoz

SOTE: Champace Absolute from a sample I got from Surrender..............   It is very different from anything I have ever worn.  I have no idea how to describe it.   Cheers,
Dr L Riesling 2012   This is my second bottle.  I liked the first, so..........   Happy Friday, Y'all
I was looking forward to Jersey Boys because I saw the broadway show and thought it was great.  Now I hear nothing but thumbs down on the Eastwood movie production.   I won't waste my money.  So sad...   Cheers
The Moody Blues: Lovely to See You concert DVD.   I know, I know, it's old stuff, but so am I.   Cheers,
Me again,   Tisdale Cab (3/$10)...  I know, I know...  Once my collection is gone I will move up the Cab ladder a little, but still under $10 for my daily drinker.  Any quick suggestions?   Thanks and cheers.....   Lorenzo
The shorts are fine.  Anything shorter is ridiculous on a man with his build and style. The shoes?  I'll pass as I'm not into the "dressy" shoes with the casual look. What do I know? Cheers
Kenny G
Speaking of GFIII, Eli Wallach finally ate the cannoli for real.   Sad, but he had a 98 year run......   Cheers....
It did calm down after about 1 to 2 hours and I enjoyed wearing it.  I also received a compliment from a female companion. I only wish it did not have the $150+ price tag.  I'll treasure my sample.   I would comment on the specific impression, but I would have no idea what I'm talking bout. Cheers,
First time to wear a Tom Ford...   Jasmine Rouge   Wow, this stuff is much stronger than anything I've ever worn.  I hope it evaporates a little before the party arrives.   Cheers,