or Connect

Posts by rossoz

Stop with the "shorter shorts" thing.  I think his shorts hit about mid-knee or maybe 3/4 knee.   Perfect!   Of course, each to his own.......   Cheers,
I was not talking about Chastain, but her comrade Jessica played by Jennifer Ehle, who was blown up.   Cheers
Zero Dark Thirty   Quite a story and well done except for the actress who played the CIA agent who was killed.  I thought her acting was terrible.   Just my .02....
L'inc... and Horns,   Thanks for the replies.  I will try the Champace Absolute again later.   Cheers
 I was not impressed.  Maybe I expected too much.  I'll give it another try in a few weeks and see if my impression changes. Is this anyone's fav?  What should I expect from this scent? Today's SOTE: Polo Black
SOTE: Champace Absolute from a sample I got from Surrender..............   It is very different from anything I have ever worn.  I have no idea how to describe it.   Cheers,
Dr L Riesling 2012   This is my second bottle.  I liked the first, so..........   Happy Friday, Y'all
I was looking forward to Jersey Boys because I saw the broadway show and thought it was great.  Now I hear nothing but thumbs down on the Eastwood movie production.   I won't waste my money.  So sad...   Cheers
The Moody Blues: Lovely to See You concert DVD.   I know, I know, it's old stuff, but so am I.   Cheers,
Me again,   Tisdale Cab (3/$10)...  I know, I know...  Once my collection is gone I will move up the Cab ladder a little, but still under $10 for my daily drinker.  Any quick suggestions?   Thanks and cheers.....   Lorenzo