or Connect

Posts by rossoz

'Adolph Mueller Piesporter Michelsberg Riesling Spatlese   This is my go to wine when with my significant other.  Low alcohol content and a refreshing taste.   Cheers,
SOTE:  Polo Double Black
PCK1    Thanks..  I'll try a sample.
I like to get "you smell good" from my GF.  While I do have some personal tastes in fragrances, it is her response that would drive me to a favorite.   Historically, is there a fragrance that draws that response from females?   Cheers,
SOTE:  Bleu de Chanel for dinner in with GF.   Cheers,
Stop with the "shorter shorts" thing.  I think his shorts hit about mid-knee or maybe 3/4 knee.   Perfect!   Of course, each to his own.......   Cheers,
I was not talking about Chastain, but her comrade Jessica played by Jennifer Ehle, who was blown up.   Cheers
Zero Dark Thirty   Quite a story and well done except for the actress who played the CIA agent who was killed.  I thought her acting was terrible.   Just my .02....
L'inc... and Horns,   Thanks for the replies.  I will try the Champace Absolute again later.   Cheers
 I was not impressed.  Maybe I expected too much.  I'll give it another try in a few weeks and see if my impression changes. Is this anyone's fav?  What should I expect from this scent? Today's SOTE: Polo Black