or Connect

Posts by rossoz

Steve Jobs at home from Amazon.   Great script...  Fassbender and Winslet were remarkable.  My GF and I enjoyed it and she knew zip about the Jobs/Apple/Mac story.  60 Minutes just did a spot-on segment on the making of it.   Oscar worthy?  Yes, for the script at least.   Cheers
I love it :<) Cheers
I am not into wrinkles, so I may not appreciate your usual look though I like the clothes, colors and fit.  This one is more up my alley.  Very nice. Cheers,
Spotlight   Since it is basically a docudrama, it is predictable, but well cast and acted.  My GF and I enjoyed it, even though the subject matter makes your skin crawl.  It is a good example of reporting a news story so big that it is difficult to know when to go public instead of continuing to investigate to see just how big it may be.   Of course, it brought to mind Woodward and Bernstein.   Oscar worthy?  I don't like it that some movies may be nominated based on...
The Bourne Identity for the umpteenth time.   I love Maria.  I was sad when they killed her in the sequel.   Bourne: "How can I forget you?  You're the only person I know"......   Cheers,
Brings back memories of my Z06 track days...  I still get the urge, but I started throwing up every time I ran. Thanks,
The Great Escape, Bullitt, and Papillion on TCM.  Bullitt is a classic, but I love Papillion.  McQueen and Hoffman make such good sufferers in totally different ways.  I did not watch all three sequentially. :<)   Cheers,
Love that jacket- nice!  Cuccinell?  If so, they don't make my size.  :<( Cheers
The Chinatown reference reminded me of my favorite Dunaway movie- Barfly.  I have not seen it for years, but hope it is available somewhere as I intend to watch it.  The scenes in Rourke's living room are classically gross.   Cheers,
McQueen's best role may have been Thomas Crown.  If nothing else, it was perfect casting. Cheers,