or Connect

Posts by rossoz

Revenant   It seemed too long.  I think the survival/betrayal part of the movie was well done.  They could have done more development of the American/French/indian and trapper/soldier/indian underlying plots and history.  That would have added context.   Oscar worthy?  I expect more...   Cheers,
Last week I listened to The Kingston Trio- the reunion concert DVD.  There was a time when.............., but that music has not aged well.  Times have really changed.   Cheers,
Now that is a great song and so well done.  Have not heard it for a long time.  Thanks
Thanks, I settled on Cool Water.
Which EDT would go well with shoveling 3 to 4 feet of snow?   Cheers,
OT   Speaking of rum, I love the newest Captain Morgan TV ad with the dancing Maidenhead.  Way cool...   Anyone else?   Cheers,
I found an old sample of Gucci Guilty Pour Homme EDT...   Unless someone tells me it is awful, I plan to wear it tonight.   Cheers,
Two rec's if you don't mind a drive from D.C.   It's expensive and an hour or so from DC, but The Inn at Little Washington has a good reputation.   For moderately priced steaks, Trios in Falls Church, VA is very good- modern decor and a little noisy.   Cheers,
ABBA- Number Ones   It's a DVD compilation of really corny videos.  The costumes are ridiculous.   Cheers,
Cartier- Declaration D'un Soir   I like it a lot, but do not wear it often.   Cheers,