or Connect

Posts by rossoz

And the location- magnificent. Cheers,
Cleav,  Way cool!  My GF and I cut a mean rug when the beat gets hot like this.  We are not as good as the blonde in the vid, but we usually get a lot of attention and sometimes clear the floor.  We are 70+....... and are often referred to as the cute couple as we are both under 5'4" now.  I used to be a little taller, but no more. Cheers,
That's a really good call. Cheers
Thank you
Clear,  Way cool!  And what do we have today?  Where has all the music gone................?
We could ask Charles Loughton, but he's gone.  I read on Wiki that he was into the former. :-( Cheers
RL custom fit polos...  I love them and have a closet full, but mine are mostly stripes and I wear them every day at the golf club. Cheers
Amadeus   After 30 years I believe it holds up fairly well.  Other than FM Abraham and Jeffrey Jones, I felt the acting was just so-so.   Have your finger on the volume button as the music when playing Mozart is big, but beautiful.   Cheers,
OMG    chicken fried steak!!!  I eat that once a year and it is like a celebration- white gravy of course. Cheers,
Nice???  That's too funny.  Actually it's my den/library---NOT!!! A little over the top for me, but it is beautiful. Cheers