or Connect

Posts by rossoz

Selma   OK  Better than I expected...  3/5   They pulled no punches with the violence.   I lived in Alabama during this era, so the characters were familiar.  It was interesting how they tried to get actors who looked similar to the real thing (should not be necessary with a good cast).  Some were pretty close (Abernathy, Young, Coretta) others not so (Johnson, Wallace).   Cheers,
A great steakhouse in the DC suburbs (Falls Church, VA) near the beltway.   TRIOS   Modern decor and a little loud, but wonderful steaks. $$$   Cheers,
+1 for 3 Days..... "Not now - then! Ask 'em when they're running out. Ask 'em when there's no heat in their homes and they're cold. Ask 'em when their engines stop. Ask 'em when people who have never known hunger start going hungry. You wanna know something? They won't want us to ask 'em. They'll just want us to get it for 'em!" Cheers,
Those pants are perfection........  Wow!
Piobaire, Thanks.... Today I picked up 6 more bottles @ $9.99 less a $10 coupon.  That's $8.33 per.  Such a deal. Cheers,
My new daily drinker......   Montebuena Cuvee KPF RIOJA 2012   I chose this after a recent hunt for a new daily drinker.   Cheers,
Beethoven- Piano Concerto No. 3 (solo by Emmanuel Ax) at The Kennedy Center by the NSO   and   Beethoven- Symphony No. 3 Eroica   Very cool...   Cheers
Being There   Many laughs...   Cheers,
The Eagles- Hell Freezes Over concert DVD   Outstanding audio quality and the video is decent, too.   What could cause loud intermittent popping during the play?   Cheers,
 lawyerdad, I could not have said it better- spot on.  I wish i had thought of it that way.  Thank you.