or Connect

Posts by rossoz

Anyone,   What do you think about this variation of a ???   4 to 1 Italian carbonated lemonade and Vodka?  I like fizz in my drinks.   Just an idea...   Cheers,
b1os and Amb... Chaser,   Thanks...  I will try the Hermes this weekend.   Cheers,
Scored a bag of samples today at Nordstrom after I purchased a Boss suit:   3- Hugo Boss BOSS 3- Hanae Mori HiM 4- Hanae Mori HM 3- Zegna UOMO 5- Tom Ford Noir 4- Gucci Guilty 3- Hermes Terre D'Hermes   As little as I wear, that should last a long time.  Are any of those particularly noteworthy?   Cheers,
Once again, a cheap Pinot Grigio (a gift) 50/50 with an Italian carbonated lemonade.  Thankfully, the Pinot is almost gone.   Cheers,
Yes...  :<)
BEE GEES- One Night Only, a concert DVD with excellent audio and visual quality.   Only Barry survives today, so it's fun to see Maurice and Robin on stage.  They were huge in their day.   Cheers,
eric..., Too funny!  They must have stopped at the grocery store on the way to the restaurant. Cheers,
Horns, Thanks, The Jasmine Rouge worked out well for the evening. Cheers,
TF Jasmine Rouge   How would you guys describe what it is supposed to be?   It's very strong, for sure and I like it.  I hope it doesn't scare the trick or treaters.   Happy H'ween..
I may have misled you, it was recorded off of TV, not a DVD. Sorry, :<(