or Connect

Posts by rossoz

P..., Please describe taste, sweetness, fruit, etc.???  I've never tasted Beaujolais Blanc. Merci,
The Longest Day for an endless cast of the famous......  It is very long.  I know.  I saw it at a drive-in on a blind date. Cheers,
+1  My go to daily wear.........
SOTE Bleu de Chanel   Cheers
I had to share this.   Last Friday my GF and I both had hectic days, so we ordered pizza to be delivered (we usually make our own).  Since I am getting old and forgetful, I wrote down what I wanted on the pizza.  The first item was mozzarella cheese.  I called and started down my list with mozzarella cheese.  The young man replied "we don't have that".  I said "yes you do".  He put the phone down and I heard him ask loudly "do we have mozzarella".  Someone yelled to him...
Saw this many years ago and liked it.  I've been wondering where Viggo has been.  I will look up the others.Thanks,
Very nice indeed and youthful, if you don't mind me saying so.  You also have very nice furniture.
Dark..., Spot on... I dress about 40% as well as the posters here and get compliments all the time and I am usually over-dressed compared to most others. Cheers,
I tried a little different mix: 2 rum3 pineapple juice2 OJ1 Coconut cream shaken with ice to mix and strain I really liked it and had another tonight. Thanks,
Thanks... I may try that myself later. Cheers,