or Connect

Posts by rossoz

Nordies will probably give you some.  I wear them in most of my shoes, especially loafers.  Be careful putting them in.  The adhesive is very strong and you may only get one chance Cheers
Please recommend an AE style/model in darker tan/brown, maybe something with a shaded tan to darker brown toe.  A style with more the Euro or Italian look? Toward the more formal than casual.   Just searching......   Thanks and cheers......
Machete   How else could Danny Trejo star in a movie........
 re-ditto....
Later this evening- Stravinsky's Rite of Spring at The Kennedy Center performed by the NSO.   This concert and the associated ballet caused a near-riot when first performed in Paris in 1913.  I'm pretty sure tonight's audience will be better behaved.   Cheers,
Eagles:  When Hell Freezes Over, the concert DVD.  Excellent audio and video quality.  Hotel California is one of my favorites of all time.  It's too bad they open with it.   Cheers
SOTE:  Hermes- Terra d' Hermes...  It's very different from anything I've ever worn.  I guess this what is meant by masculine spicy?  I hope it has staying power.   Cheers,
From Russia with Love- a very young Mr. Shaw, so strong and perfectly cast.........
 Ditto...... Cheers,
Casas del Bosque, a Chilean cab someone here recommended as a daily drinker.  It's pretty good.   Cheers,