or Connect

Posts by rossoz

ed, You are spot on.  No, I can't explain it any better than you did. Cheers,
Every time I hear "Stuck in the Middle With You" I feel a chill......... Cheers,
Master......., Thanks...  I ordered some.... Cheers,
L, Can you recommend a "rose" EDT toward the masculine given that I like Cool Water, RL Double Black, Terre d"Hermes, and Acqua de Gio?  Maybe something on the inexpensive side, not like the TF line. Thanks,
KLAATU BARADA NIKTO   The original was on TCM last night.   Any comments on Love and Mercy?   Cheers,
John Fogerty at Royal Albert- a concert DVD...  the usual play list well done...   Cheers
Thanks
Very nice...  Details on the jacket please.  I've been searching for an open weave, somewhat unstructured, tan jacket for this summer. Cheers
Piobaire, I scored the Castello and the Folonari at Total Wine.  I tried the Folonari last night and really liked it.  It's the first chianti I've ever had that didn't have that very dry after taste.  It was smooth and fruity.  I think it is a steal at $8.99.  I will try the Castello this weekend.  It was $27.99, which is out of my daily drinker range. Thanks again and cheers....
Thank you..........