or Connect

Posts by rossoz

Indesertum, That makes sense.  Thanks, Cheers
Pio..., I've never had one made like that, but it sounds very good.  The dilution from all the stirring he did would really take the sting out of it and IMHO make it very enjoyable. Thanks and cheers,
ter1413 and tang66, You nailed it.  A waste of time and money. Cheers
Great tune! A friend and I turned 21 in 1965 and were thrown out of 2 bars for screaming this tune. Cheers,
CoxsackieThank you. I've been looking for a decent 40mm easy to read watch.  These certainly fit the bill. Cheers
Cox..., Details on the watch please.  BTW, great look and fit. Cheers,
Nevada Smith   Corny with quite a cast.   It's supposed to be sort of a prequel to The Carpetbaggers, per Robert Osborne.   Is The Carpetbaggers any better?     Cheers,
Selma   OK  Better than I expected...  3/5   They pulled no punches with the violence.   I lived in Alabama during this era, so the characters were familiar.  It was interesting how they tried to get actors who looked similar to the real thing (should not be necessary with a good cast).  Some were pretty close (Abernathy, Young, Coretta) others not so (Johnson, Wallace).   Cheers,
A great steakhouse in the DC suburbs (Falls Church, VA) near the beltway.   TRIOS   Modern decor and a little loud, but wonderful steaks. $$$   Cheers,
+1 for 3 Days..... "Not now - then! Ask 'em when they're running out. Ask 'em when there's no heat in their homes and they're cold. Ask 'em when their engines stop. Ask 'em when people who have never known hunger start going hungry. You wanna know something? They won't want us to ask 'em. They'll just want us to get it for 'em!" Cheers,