or Connect

Posts by rossoz

Me again,   Tisdale Cab (3/$10)...  I know, I know...  Once my collection is gone I will move up the Cab ladder a little, but still under $10 for my daily drinker.  Any quick suggestions?   Thanks and cheers.....   Lorenzo
The shorts are fine.  Anything shorter is ridiculous on a man with his build and style. The shoes?  I'll pass as I'm not into the "dressy" shoes with the casual look. What do I know? Cheers
Kenny G
Speaking of GFIII, Eli Wallach finally ate the cannoli for real.   Sad, but he had a 98 year run......   Cheers....
It did calm down after about 1 to 2 hours and I enjoyed wearing it.  I also received a compliment from a female companion. I only wish it did not have the $150+ price tag.  I'll treasure my sample.   I would comment on the specific impression, but I would have no idea what I'm talking bout. Cheers,
First time to wear a Tom Ford...   Jasmine Rouge   Wow, this stuff is much stronger than anything I've ever worn.  I hope it evaporates a little before the party arrives.   Cheers,
I just got a sample of that one.  What should I expect? Thanks,
I ordered 3 samples from Surrender to Chance.  Thanks!
At Beth Page Black, do they really assign you a set of tees based on your ability? Cheers,
L' The Rive di'Ambre also interested me the first time I saw Tom Ford at Nordstrom.  It may broaden my horizons, if I can scrape up the $210. Thanks, Larry