or Connect

Posts by rossoz

Jerry Lee Lewis Live at Austin City Limits (a concert DVD)   Well done.........   Cheers
Roy Orbison and Friends: A Black and White Night (DVD)   Very well produced and performed with a cast of many...  I heard this at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and loved it.   Cheers,
Ferragamo Pour Homme   Strong at first...  We'll see what gives later......   Cheers and Happy Labor Day!  The traffic in my area tomorrow will be horrible.   Cheers
  The Swedish version trilogy of The Girl With.... is also good. Cheers,
Muir Wood 2012 Cab........   Cheers,
Opening a bottle of Muir Wood 2012 Cabernet tonight...   Any experiences out there with this one?   Cheers,
Slingblade   There is something about this movie that I can'r resist.  BBT is awesome in this one.  He says he came up with the idea while shaving one morning.  it's in my top 10 or 15 for sure.   All right then......
RL Double Black after a round of golf.   Cheers,
Boyhood   I sat through the whole thing just to see where it was going to end.  Does that even make sense?   Anyway, it had its moments and some pretty good laughs and acting.   What was the point of the movie? Stereotypes galore?   Oh well, it was free, so...........   Cheers
 OMG!  BV Geo La.... is my dream wine.  I had a bottle about 15 years ago and it was the best.  I am so jealous... Cheers,