or Connect

Posts by rossoz

Sully   I liked it.  I did not remember all the details of the actual event.  It was cool to have a shorter movie- about 1 1/2 hours.   Cheers,
Rio 2016 retake:  My gold medal winners........   Archery- Erol Flynn Fencing- Uma Thurman Boxing- Sylvester Stallone Kung Fu- David Carradine Pistol- James Arness Basketball- Woody Harrelson Swimming- Esther Williams Equestrian- John Wayne and Elizabeth Taylor     Cheers
AC, Thanks  I may head to Walmart to try GIT. Cheers,
I just ran out of Davidoff Cool Water EDT.   Any suggestions for something similar for my every day EDT?   Cheers,
Jason Bourne,   Chase scenes were beyond silly. There was way too much closeup camera work for the amount of action being filmed.  As someone stated before, did they turn off camera stabilization?  I felt nausea at times.  I knew ahead of time that they would insert too many special effects with the chase and crash scenes and I was correct.  It's too bad too, since they had a decent cast and plot to work with.  The exception to the good cast was Julia Stiles, she simply...
What's good in theaters?   Have not been for a while...   Cheers
Ringo and his all stars at the Warner Theater in DC   Richard Page has a great voice.  Fun was had by all.   Cheers
TF Noir   The last of my little squirter......   Cheers to all dads