or Connect

Posts by rossoz

The last two sweaters look so much sharper than the shawl collared ones I've seen here recently.   Good looks guys...   Cheers,
POAL?
Pant length is perfect.  Any shorter looks skimpy. Cheers
You've hit a pet peeve of mine.  At the last two movies I've attended, I've asked one woman to put her tablet away and another to please be quiet because like the earlier post, she was gasping and repeating lines from the movie.  I don't see how the men they are with can stand it.  Once upon a time I had a sister-in-law who could not be quiet during a movie.  Needless to say, I only went with her once. Cheers,
Jerry Lee Lewis Live at Austin City Limits (a concert DVD)   Well done.........   Cheers
Roy Orbison and Friends: A Black and White Night (DVD)   Very well produced and performed with a cast of many...  I heard this at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and loved it.   Cheers,
Ferragamo Pour Homme   Strong at first...  We'll see what gives later......   Cheers and Happy Labor Day!  The traffic in my area tomorrow will be horrible.   Cheers
  The Swedish version trilogy of The Girl With.... is also good. Cheers,
Muir Wood 2012 Cab........   Cheers,
Opening a bottle of Muir Wood 2012 Cabernet tonight...   Any experiences out there with this one?   Cheers,