or Connect

Posts by rossoz

AC,  Thanks  I will report back..... Cheers
A little OT...   I would like recommendations for a low alcohol cocktail.   My tastes lean toward citrus or tangy with slight sweetness and served over ice.   As an example of my drinking habits, I prefer Riesling Spatlese for its low alcohol.   Cheers
The Bourne Identity   "How could I forget you?  You're the only person I know".   I see the new one is coming soon.  I am anticipating being disappointed.  I hope not.   Cheers,
:<)
Wrong movie?  Were you thinking of The Edge? Cheers,
Who makes custom cargo pants?  I am short and the cargo pocket is always way too low..   Cheers
The Bear:  Filmed in the Dolomites, but set in British Columbia about the hunt for a grizzly bear.   I liked it years ago and still do.   A trained 7 foot Kodiak?  Yikes!   Cheers
Yep  Watched it a few weeks ago.  The dialogue is amazing.  Especially if you the type that enjoys a train wreck. Sandy Dennis was perfectly cast. Cheers
Smithsonian or ???  Just curious Enjoy
The Hunt for Red October   Two nuclear subs playing cat and mouse.  Yikes!!!     Red October Capt. Vasili Borodin: I will live in Montana. And I will marry a round American woman and raise rabbits, and she will cook them for me. And I will have a pickup truck... maybe even a "recreational vehicle." And drive from state to state. Do they let you do that? Captain Ramius: I suppose. Capt. Vasili Borodin: No papers? Captain Ramius: No papers, state to state. Capt....