or Connect

Posts by jlewis

The tag is just sewn in to the sides, doesn't have the knots in the back. I've found other high end stuff like Raf, Lanvin, and Gucci at this store that were all real, but never nwt.
NWT Margiela knit, size L but fits like a medium. No pick stitching on the label and made in China. Fake?          
Or with pinstripes!   http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-70s-Yves-Saint-Laurent-YSL-Made-France-3-Pc-Suit-34R-MINT-AUTHENTIC-/330861428410
Did alright today.   Zegna SC, size 40, available Older Armani Collezioni SC, size 39, available unless it fits my grandpa NWOT Zegna Polo, size XL, going to ebay Lacoste Polo, size 7, going to ebay Brooks Brothers polo, size L, going to ebay Robert Talbott shirt, size L, available PRL shirt, size 15.5, keeping 2x probably-not-the-Gant-I'm-looking-for-but-the-patterns-were-really-nice, size M, keeping. 100% cashmere RLPL tie, going to ebay because...
Saw this today at Marshall's. It was still $1300 though. They also had a bunch of Zegna, Canali, Corneliani, and RLBL for somewhat reasonable prices.
Here are the pictures I promised yesterday:   Recent Zegna Su Misura 15 milmil 15 SC, size 42               1970's YSL made in France pinstripe 3-piece, around a size 34 (PM for measurements)                     NWT Rag & Bone handmade shawl-collar sweater, size M and L       NWOT vintage Pendleton wool shirt with genuine horn buttons, size S           Recent...
First thrift post, pics coming soon (as soon as theres another day with sun around here).   Recent Zegna Su Misura 15 mil 15 SC, size 42 1970's YSL made in France pinstripe 3-piece (either a 34 or a 36, can't find the size tag) NWT Rag & Bone handmade shawl-collar sweater, size M and L NWOT vintage Pendleton wool shirt, size S Recent Burberry London navy SC with logo engraved buttons, size 48 Current label BB zip-up Italian fabric jacket, size M...
You're trippin, still works for me.
Did you happen to see if there were any of those tan loafers left in a size 42 or 43?
30% off at runin2 with the code on their web page.