or Connect

Posts by CrackedCrab

CJ Pembroke, on 325 and Dainite Ted Baker polka dot socks polo/corneliani flannels, my onepant
wow everybody looks good, stitches your choice of colors and signature GGs Mimo and jungle you're making me want to try AE -- i had a VERY bad fit experience long time ago and have never gone back, but both of yours look good. Euro I like the Sydney combo and not too much brown in my view. AND especially liking the patina on Cleav's Cliffords CJ Pembroke, on 325 and Dainite Ted Baker polka dot socks polo/corneliani flannels, my onepant
CJ Crawford hand grade 363 last These got caught in a Vancouver rainstorm and it washed out the color uniformity a little
Nice Xmas look marti Mac I like those whisks have the same but yours look better than mine CJ Crawford hand grade 363 last These got caught in a Vancouver rainstorm and it washed out the color uniformity a little
Thanks Gianni ! Realize forgot to post maker : they are saint crispins, mto from the good folks at leather soul !
nice work stitch, love that gg broke out the green 522's for an xmas party paired with some red incotex
broke out the green 522's for an xmas party paired with some red incotex
That ravello nst is sick I so regret passing in a shoemart pair Long live the bb 8 tassel
Apooh love the carmina Mimo those look comfy Long live the BB #8 tassel
Thx cleav nice rmw boots I've been intrigued by that brand but wary of sizing Eastland made in Maine Wicasset. Even among all of my high end shoes my first love will always be Maine handsewns