or Connect

Posts by jabreal00

I have one from fossil. It's black and leather with three slots in the front. It's got a magnetic clip in the back for cash. It also has a slot in the middle for more cards. I got it as a graduation gift several years ago. It's one of the best gifts I've gotten. ---------------- Now playing: Thievery Corporation - Until The Morning via FoxyTunes
A slim leather money clip-wallet hybrid: Bank card, BoA MC Platinum Plus, DL, Medical License card, insurance card, a few dollars. ---------------- Now playing: The Church - Radiance via FoxyTunes
It's a hard look to pull off. Whomever does it should be already known as a sharp dresser. I agree with one of the posters who wrote that it looks better slim cut on a thin person. Otherwise one ends up looking like the coach of Ohio State football team.
Sandals really get under my skin. It should only be worn on the beach in Miami or on a boardwalk somewhere.
I'm an internist.
Quote: Originally Posted by Jumbie Good rule. I agree. ***** Another thing to consider if the OP is really asking about how much income you should have to be able to "pull off" a $5k watch. For example, and I'm not going to lie here I see doctors all day sporting Breitling, Omega, Panerai, Rolex, etc. and I never think twice about if they are real or not. Yet I saw a male nurse a while back with a two-tone Breitling and I kind of wondered if it...
Quote: Originally Posted by damin Bad news. Those guys look slim because they are slim. Tiger has a 29" waist!! I don't know if I believe that. Tiger is over 6ft tall. He is pretty muscular for a golfer. I'm 5'10 and slim. My waist is 31." There is no way that he is 29." He's probably 32-33."
Guys with big cabooses or pear shaped are better served with pleats. I guy with a thin to standard waist (30-34) should dare not wear pleats.
To the OP comments, I didn't understand what you were trying to get at and I didn't read the subsequent posts by others
Quote: Originally Posted by drizzt3117 This dude isn't so bad... except for the popped collar. His clothes fit at least, and he looks presentable, at least by DB standards. In other news, welcome to LA. And the piece de resistance... The sad thing is that these schmucks probably get plenty of tail from dime pieces. Incredibly women buy into this.