or Connect

Posts by peterparker20

Which thread is that? The non-ugly winter boots thread?   That thread isn't quite right --- because virtually NONE of the boots on there would work/ look fashionable in any kind of indoor setting.
bump!
Okay --- I know it's impossible to find a shoe that can brave salt, slush, and snow while still looking good in a business casual office.   What I'm asking is for casual environments.   I live in Chicago. There is snow, salt, and slush for 4 months of the year around here. Like most around here, I strictly use public transit and walk, and don't have a car.   If I'm going to a bar, or going to a club (not too strict round here), or going to casual Friday at the...
Bump .... any ideas for the casual look?   I'm going to Vegas soon and have a rockin' sport jacket I just got tailored --- I'm just not sure if I should pair with a more rugged shoe like a Chukka or penny loafer, or go for something more oxford-lookin. Anyone have any experience with this?   Probably looking at something brown or burgundy/ oxblood.
I just got light gray cotton blazer for summer traveling --- what are the best kind of shoes to wear with a more casual look?   I was thinking mabye something like this (suede chukkas):       Any other ideas? Are jeans and a blazer kind of dated for someone in their mid twenties?   Should I spring for something a little more formal like AE Neumoks?
I have a few trips coming up --- business and pleasure -- and Vegas ; ) ----- I didn't exactly want to wear my finest suit out on the town when booze is spilling, so I was looking for a stylish sport/coat blazer that can take a beating. Looking around $150 -- maybe $200 if it's really bad ass-- I am going to be wearing this out and don't want to be uber concerned about it.   I'm also looking for something slim and a little more daring --- maybe a solid creme or beige...
Maybe too basic of a question --- but bump!
I have a few trips coming up --- business and pleasure -- and Vegas ; ) ----- I didn't exactly want to wear my finest suit out on the town when booze is spilling, so I was looking for a stylish sport/coat blazer that can take a beating. Looking around $150 range give or take --- I am going to be wearing this out and don't want to be uber concerned about it.   I'm also looking for something slim and a little more daring --- maybe a solid creme or beige or a patterned...
  Man ... you definitely are making me reconsider.   I may take another look at suit supply though as well.
What other places might I look at as well?   Should I look towards Jos a Bank and Joseph Abbound as well? They're comfortably in that range.