or Connect

Posts by sherlocksmycrof

@jaywhyy I suspect that... but since TF makes their odd jacket and suit jacket fairly similar, so it doesn't matter to me if it's an orphan or not, IMO. As long as it's not a pinstripe... I can turn a blind eye and live with it. Plus that it is very super extremely massive difficult for me to find my size (34R) OTR. Thanks for your input though!
Just got it... Not yet altered.       
IMO it's not a suit jacket. The fabric is 58% Silk 42% Wool blend. Here is a closer look of the pattern:  
 Here is the pattern of the jacket. I would say it is more like an odd jacket. The fabric is 58% Silk/ 42% Wool composition. Thanks for your input though. 
No one knows the way to fix this?
Hello all,   I have this one sport coat that is somehow badly wrinkled. I would like to know what is the best way to deal with all these wrinkles. Pressing? Dry-cleaning? or any other options?   Thanks!    
Hello all,   I have this one sport coat that is somehow badly wrinkled. I would like to know what is the best way to deal with all these wrinkles. Pressing? Dry-cleaning? or any other options?   Thanks!    
http://us.suitsupply.com/en_US/new_arrivals/havana-blue-check/P3864.html?utm_medium=email&start=6&utm_campaign=1&utm_source=010wk19US&cgid=New_Arrivals   I wonder if I can wear this suit separately? The jacket looks like a sport coat to me, and the pants can be worn with other solid jackets. Just want to know because $469 is a good price comparing to $399 sport coat alone. Thanks!
http://us.suitsupply.com/en_US/new_arrivals/havana-blue-check/P3864.html?utm_medium=email&start=6&utm_campaign=1&utm_source=010wk19US&cgid=New_Arrivals   I wonder if I can wear this suit separately? The jacket looks like a sport coat to me, and the pants can be worn with other solid jackets. Just want to know because $469 is a good price comparing to $399 sport coat alone. Thanks!
Hello all,   I recently purchased the J. Crew essential chino pants. As you may know, the pants is flat till the end of the cuff as you can see here.     I wonder if I can iron press the pants so that it has a "pressing line" on them (like the picture I attached below)?      If so, what is the process?   Thanks!