or Connect

Posts by joeuconn

Price drop
Price drop 
Dear All,   These three beautiful grenadine ties are in great condition and were only worn about two/three times each. I'm selling all three together for a total of $160, which is nearly $100 off the original price.    The yellow is a grenadine fina, the lavender is a grenadine grossa and the peach is a grenadine prometeo.   All three are approximately 3.5 inches wide by 57 inches long.    Thanks. 
Dear All,   These three beautiful grenadine ties are in great condition and were only worn about two/three times each. I'm selling all three together for a total of $160, which is nearly $100 off the original price.    The yellow is a grenadine fina, the lavender is a grenadine grossa and the peach is a grenadine prometeo.   All three are approximately 3.5 inches wide by 57 inches long.    Thanks. 
Dear All,   My new burgundy shoes (Corneliani) are changing color. Please see the pictures below.    Is this a normal and desirable part of the aging process, or a defect?    Thanks again for solving all of my style dilemmas!       
Dear All,   Last week I posted images of puckering on the shoulder of my new bespoke jacket. I returned it to the tailor, who "fixed" the problem, and then delivered the jacket to my office. I just put the jacket back on, and it seems that the problem is still there.    Images below.    Is this a problem, and should I go back to him and complain once again?    Thanks!         
Dear All,   My new burgundy shoes (Corneliani) are changing color. Please see the pictures below.    Is this a normal and desirable part of the aging process, or a defect?    Thanks again for solving all of my style dilemmas!       
Thanks again for your responses everyone! Very kind of you, and helpful. 
Dear All,   There is a small amount of puckering on the shoulder of my new bespoke suit in the first picture below.   The second picture below shows "an indentation" between my chest and my shoulder; although the picture makes this look more visible than it appears in real life.    Would you consider this an issue? Am I being obsessive? Do you think this is the intended look, or a design flaw?    Otherwise the suit fits great.    FYI - I think my tailor has a...
Thanks for your feedback everyone! When I purchase new ties I'll definitely take your comments into consideration.