or Connect

Posts by joeuconn

Dear All,   My new burgundy shoes (Corneliani) are changing color. Please see the pictures below.    Is this a normal and desirable part of the aging process, or a defect?    Thanks again for solving all of my style dilemmas!       
Dear All,   Last week I posted images of puckering on the shoulder of my new bespoke jacket. I returned it to the tailor, who "fixed" the problem, and then delivered the jacket to my office. I just put the jacket back on, and it seems that the problem is still there.    Images below.    Is this a problem, and should I go back to him and complain once again?    Thanks!         
Dear All,   My new burgundy shoes (Corneliani) are changing color. Please see the pictures below.    Is this a normal and desirable part of the aging process, or a defect?    Thanks again for solving all of my style dilemmas!       
Thanks again for your responses everyone! Very kind of you, and helpful. 
Dear All,   There is a small amount of puckering on the shoulder of my new bespoke suit in the first picture below.   The second picture below shows "an indentation" between my chest and my shoulder; although the picture makes this look more visible than it appears in real life.    Would you consider this an issue? Am I being obsessive? Do you think this is the intended look, or a design flaw?    Otherwise the suit fits great.    FYI - I think my tailor has a...
Thanks for your feedback everyone! When I purchase new ties I'll definitely take your comments into consideration. 
Hello All,   I would like your opinion on my tie collection. Please find my twelve most frequently worn ties below.    First, what are your general thoughts? Second, am I missing any important styles or colors? Looking at these photos, I think I may need more "formal" ties for job interviews or special events...   FYI - these are all silk or silk/wool blends ranging in price from $30 to $75.   Of course, there's only so much one can tell from looking at a...
Thanks for your reply. On the rest of the body the suit fits pretty well; it's just the shoulders that are a bit too big.  
Thanks for your feedback everyone!  
Dear All,   This suit looks too big on me, especially in the shoulders. Do you agree? Does it look terrible, or just slightly oversized? Lastly, what are the chances that the shoulders on this particular suit could be altered?   I know this is a common question on style forum, so thanks for your patience and support!   - JB