or Connect

Posts by jt10000

This.     I have one pair like that. Paid a little too much for them (just over $100) but I'd buy them again if I could get them cheaper. Not at full price.
Suits, even a solid navy or dark gray, needn't look stuff if paired with fairly aggressive patterned shirt - a check or gingham or strong tattersall.   I don't wear suits everyday (office is business casual and I'm one of the few with a jacket and tie most days) but in addition to a wool navy and gray suits, I've got summer cotton suits in tan and blue that are fun, a seersucker and pincord that look like seersucker, and a linen suit. These need not be stuffy either...
  It partially depends on the times.  With many people wearing huge watches, what used to look "right" now might look a little small.  Particularly for casual watches.   It also depends on the size of the wrist. 
  Yes.   Plus since this sounds like a fairly senior position you're almost certainly going to have follow-up interviews.  Start getting ready with a second suit so you don't have to rush things for those.
    Button-down shirts may be more common in the US than other places, but dress shirts with regular spread or point collars are fine. There is not need to switch to button down collars. And button down collars are more informal.   Whether what you wear is appropriate depends on your position and company. I think you need to ask if wearing a suit is common where you work.
  You need eight - each of those above with nickel/silver and gold/brass trim to watch different watches and eyeglasses. MINIMUM.
  Bulgari Black, Bulgari Green Tea, Bulgari Red Tea.  
  Even with lining/sweat guards those part will get sweaty.I'm not saying the sweat goes through the suit to the outside, but that parts of the suit, such as the lining under the arms and around the butt get sweat into them, which can't be good w/o cleaning sometimes.   I walk and take subways to work and also walk around my neighborhood and work neighborhood. The subway is air-conditioned, but the platform is not. Even in a summer suit it can get sweaty - this is New...
  This disturbs me. I sweat sometimes, especially if I'm wearing a suit outdoors in the summer, and sometimes sweat under my arms clearly gets through my shirts into my jackets - the inside of the jacket under the underarms is moist.   I understand not dry cleaning suits too often, but I do it once or twice a year.
Wilson is good. Reagan is good too - but not so much while in office. With JFK, people wanted to dress like him and still do. That's style.