or Connect

Posts by jt10000

You can use braces if they don't have belt loops. That is an excellent look. 
  You think most American men have a suit as "good" (and I use that tern loosely) as Paul Ryan's?  They certainly don't have clothes as nice as what Obama or either of the Bush's wore on the campaign trail. 
  Yet another reason why true gentlemen only wear bespoke footwear.
  I saw a beautiful woman, maybe 25-30yo, wearing the gold one of these on the subway in NYC today.
  Ditto.
  That's beautiful.  Out of my range.  Beautiful.
  It's new. And old.  Scroll through to Clifford collar. http://blog.brooksbrothers.com/the-clothes/a-quick-guide-to-the-major-styles-you%E2%80%99ll-find/
  Where are you? Are you working on a ship at sea, or in a remote jungle or something?    If you get back to civilization, you may actually be able to have some of the batteries in those watches replaced. Or so I've heard.
    "I'm offended that you choose to wear a watch without a mechanical movement in it. It's a sign of disrespect."  Are you for real?
    Baloney. Snobby baloney.   Hmmm. Let's say I live to be 95 and I'm 45 now. That's 50 years left. So a $180 quartz watch that lasts 5 years with a couple battery replacements at $10/each is $2,000 over my lifetime. Or a $200 automatic about the same.   Or If I get a $80 quatz watch (which is what I'm wearing now) that's $1,000 over the rest of my life. If it lasts 10 years (which is possible) half again - though in practice I may just grow tired of the watch in 5 years.