or Connect

Posts by jt10000

Your school sounds lame.  Hated it? Tone it down? A sports coat?  I'm speaking from perspective of good east coast schools - if a sports coat is too much and your school isn't, say, on the beach somewhere, transfer.
    What AlexE said - almost everything will look good with that suit and a white shirt. I wore that, a fairly bright blue plaid tie (sky blue, dark blue, white and black) plus black shoes and belt to an event a few weeks ago and got props.   Jak123 - among the ties you have shiny red is not good in general.  Among the others I think all will work - go with whatever looks dressiest.  Maybe the maroon won't be so good due to the gold. The solid black will look OK but be a...
  I'm digging all of this, esp the comment above.
  Very good point.
  This.   Get a good-looking cheap or mid-range (for the brand) Casio or Timex ($20-$100) if it's for actual sports.
What does sports watch mean to you? That is has to be ugly?  If so, here's another similar option, though out of your price range:   http://www.amazon.com/Casio-MRW200H-1BV-Sport-Analog-Watch/dp/B005JVP0LE/ref=sr_1_2?s=watches&ie=UTF8&qid=1348911968&sr=1-2&keywords=casio
  Why not? If they look acceptable late then do they not look acceptable early?
  Great video.
  What is this "chalk" of which you speak?
I wish my suits looked this bad.     Very nice.   I think a tiny bit of shift cuff should show even when arms are straight.