or Connect

Posts by jt10000

I have a similar question - tan poplin suit (lined, but for summer) in the low 70s in early October?
Barbour via online commerce http://www.orvis.com/store/product.aspx?pf_id=0k45
What are the reasons most OTR jackets don't have high armholes? Is they harder to construct, or is there a downside in fit when the arms are not raised?
  He could pay to replace the shirt.     That's inexcusable. Staples have chisel ends that can cut fibers. They're not like pins. 
  I love this - simple look, personal history.  Great.
Ask yourself this question: is a job interview a situation in which you want to wear acceptable clothing or optimal clothing?
"Any help much appreciated."   Don't take off your pants at work.   So you don't need new boxer shorts.   I just saved you money.   You're welcome.
  Not a moped. I ride in STYLE. Luxury brands.  MERCEDES BENZ or LEXUS *O*N*L*Y*.  In UK ROLLS is acceptable. I want to be next HermesMan.
Brooks Brothers makes shirts in ecru.
  Well, not everyone has access to yaks. I wear HUGO BOSS and wrap HUGO BOSS shirts around the outside of an automobile tire and roll the HUGO BOSS-wrapped tire down the street each day while I walk to work. A few weeks and the HUGO BOSS shirts are perfect.   I tried putting my HUGO BOSS shirts on tires *on* my car and going for a drive, but that tend to "over-distress" my HUGO BOSS shifts. Hand rolling HUGO BOSS shirts give you so much better control.   MikeDT, pnewelljr...