or Connect

Posts by NeilChristopher

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aag/main/ref=olp_merch_name_2?ie=UTF8&asin=0879056649&isAmazonFulfilled=0&seller=AGRWWCNV7WNDD     http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/rchr6451/m.html?item=140920071780&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562
This is a first edition, is consider the standard work for the vintage denim market, had it from new, it's in MINT condition.   we're moving office and I'm passing on the huge selection of ref book I have amassed over the last 20 years.   http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aag/main/ref=olp_merch_name_2?ie=UTF8&asin=0879056649&isAmazonFulfilled=0&seller=AGRWWCNV7WNDD Detailed item info   Product...
Photographs from the denim archives throughout the world, this limited edition, collector's prize, illustrates the visual pedigree of denim and why as fabric and style it has captured the world's imagination. Limited Numbered Edition   We were given this for being part of the project, it's numbers 126, not used it, opened it a few times, it's a bit dusty but not damaged.  more information here...
   NCWR Hunting short   Bombay Bloomer short 2nd sample   WRNC long hunting pant (knee detail, first)   Long Bloomer NC 1st sample     Just uploading pictures as asked, sorry but misplaced the camera and had to use my phone,   Neil        
Hello   I'm not sure if this is the place to do tihs, but I was clearing out an old cupboard and found three NC co-lab samples, anyone want them?   Neil   opps....sorry, I should have said what there are:   Bombay Bloomer short in ARN mercantile chino, 2nd production Sample, few minor changes from main production, they are a slim (ish) cut, and none of the 'big' pockets are on them, there are only labeled with NC label (no ARN) metal buttons and are a...
Hello,     The BBQ market is/was a term used to describe the mid-market, middle income normally mid-west focus, it’s a HUGE market in the US, lower price point, classic US brands, EG: converse, pretty much anything not one star/Chuck Tailor or Levi main line not 501 or vintage, in the nicest way of say this, it the product that is not setting the world on fire and is found in Wal-Mart et al and in a lot of the bigger US companies it’s what pays the wages and pretty much...
Hi,   Sorry I was not being rude with 'to be blunt' my other posts were a bit wordy....or so I was told.   With WWM, I was thinking pre McHairy, or even as a save, maybe but the market is slowly moving on for the total heritage ideal.  the Woolrich JR&B does carry the weight but, personnelly I feel it can be more than that, WJR&B has great scope to build a new furture for Woolrich.   Which of the co-labs do you feel worked best for Mr Cabourn?  years ago I was working...
Hello,   To be a bit blunt, co-labs do not always help that much, good for profile if it's the right company to work with but unless you have a control in distrubution you have very little profit or leverage.  They can in some cases damage the brand and oddly weaken the bigger player in it.    Too many co-labs will in time change the industry view of the brand, weaken the designer and show product that may not be the best it can be.   John Rich has a good market within...
Hello,   You have to order a LOT of fabric to get even a small discount on cloths same goes for production.  you can get maybe 20 jackets out of a roll, less if you match up,(working on a 110 width) so when you buying for 500 pcs your a long way away from short run tests and bulk buying of cloth, I know the tweed comes on a 244 so your cloth use is higher 45-50 unmatched but to bluk you'll be well below the discount level. bearing in mind it's by colour and cloth not off...
sorry.......