or Connect

Posts by mez28

The construction is excellent. I'm working on trying to get my measurements sorted out (took it to a bespoke tailor who was extremely impressed with construction to help out with the measurements). I can't comment on the timeline or the finished product, but the sample suit is very well constructed.
  I think they may have been taken over by Leather Spa, but could be mistaken.
  I'm in NYC -- any recommendations on someone reputable? Leather Spa perhaps?
Looking to shine up the plaintoe balmorals for a black tie event this weekend. Any suggestions? Can I take them to a cobbler and have them "spit shine" them?
  Yep figured as much. 
  Can you elaborate on this? Go see who/where? I was looking to purchase a couple of Kent Wang suits, but am not confident in my ability to tweak the sample on my own. Does Kent have a tailor in NYC that he recommends for this purpose? What's the process? Thanks.
  Pierre of Paris that is. Apologies for double post. Thought I quoted the above in the last post. Awesome tailor.
I second (or third) this. Took a tuxedo to him last week. He does amazing work. [Pierre]
  Hope it continues to work out for you. They're more durable than the label gives them credit for. I usually send them out to my laundry guy and they come back fine.
Just received my first *real* pocket square from KW. Never imagined there could be such a dramatic difference in the quality/craftsmanship of one company versus another in this area, but I am a convert. Thanks Kent.