or Connect

Posts by Pink22m

Any others interested in this suit? I have a number of other pics of it if you're interested. I'd be happy to send them to you.
I'd get this checked out, however, I wouldn't be too concerned about the lumps being anything more than benign cysts. I actually was in this situation last year, having discovered two lumps on my right testicle. Fearing the worst, I went to a urologist, expecting to undergo some sort of scan. The urologist examined the area, and as it turned out, the lumps were merely ridges and bumps from my vas deferens, which encapsulates the testicles. Part of the vas deferens,...
Quote: Very nice. Do you have any pictures of it being worn? I'm wondering how much tie is show, and if it'd be possible/smart to have a tailor modify it to a 3/2 roll. Would you say it's on the slimmer side or no? I do not have any photos of the kind, however, I can snap some pics of myself with it on. I suppose you could have a tailor modify the lapel to turn it into a 3/2 roll, however, I'd probably abstain from doing this for fear of messing the...
Up for sale is my immaculate, blue 3-piece custom suit by Hart Schaffner Marx. I purchased this suit, custom made, through Nordstrom. It retailed for $1,250, and the fabric is a beautiful blue (not too dark), with a subtle birdseye/nailhead pattern to it. The fabric quality is excellent, and given the medium weight, can be worn throughout the year. I have lovingly and diligently cared for this suit, and its condition is testament to my care. The suit was always...
Thread deleted and moved to Buying and Selling.
For sale is a J.Crew cotton/cashmere cardigan in navy. This sweater is very versatile, and does well over a t-shirt with jeans, or dressed up underneath a blazer or sportcoat, with or without a tie. While I've worn this cardigan numerous times, its in good condition, and has been well cared for. I have always gently hand washed this garment using a mild detergent, and laid it flat to dry. It has been stored flat for all of its life. size: medium material composition:...
Wrong forum.
Quote: What were you wearing before? I suppose I'm late to wearing Converse. Prior to them, my sneaker collection consisted of a pair of suede Santonis, two pairs of brown Diesels, and a stone suede pair of Ecco's.
Quote: Really? After 700+ posts and this is all you can do, OP? Really, "Prada_Ferragamo?" Quote: Brown leather, always brown leather. Match if you want, but I don't find that it's necessary. While you are correct that matching isn't always necessary, I just haven't liked wearing my brown leather belts with my converse shoes. I found a navy cotton belt on Lacoste which I think I'll try.
(repost from men's clothing) I've recently begun wearing Converse Jack Purcell sneakers, but I'm stuck regarding the proper belt to wear with these shoes. I have a couple pairs - light grey and navy blue, but no matching belts for them. Converse doesn't seem to make colored canvas belts, and I'm wondering what other forum members wear for belts when they don their Converse sneakers. I'd think a canvas or braided belt would be appropriate, but I can't seem to find the...