or Connect

Posts by Pink22m

Any 38's left?
I've enjoyed my Robert Talbott custom shirts. This Estate one is from January of 2007. Unfortunately, I've heard the quality of RT has gone down in the past few years. Most of my custom RT shirts (non-Estate and Estate) are from 2005-2007, with the exception of two, which are from September of 2002! (And, they are in beautiful shape). With the exception of two shirts that have recently frayed significantly in the collar and will be headed to shirt heaven very soon, I'm...
That Borrelli orange/blue windowpane pattern is quite beautiful and unique! Can you post more pics of it?
That Borrelli orange/blue windowpane is quite beautiful and unique.
Beautiful shirts! Who makes the private label De Corato shirts? Finamore? Kiton?
PM sent regarding Barba 15/38 shirt.
For sale is a beautiful charcoal cashmere sweater from Banana Republic. This sweater is a wonderful addition to your winter wardrobe, and its charcoal color makes it a versatile piece to wear. I'm somewhat hesitant to sell this sweater, as its in immaculate condition and I love the style, however, it is slightly big on me. I purchased it brand new at the Banana Republic store in Scottsdale, AZ, and it was the second cashmere sweater I ever purchased. It has been worn...
Up for sale are two very lightly used dress shirts by Etro and Nordstrom. The Etro shirt is in immaculate condition, having been worn less than five times. It has been hand washed once or twice in its life. The Nordstrom shirt is in very good condition, with virtually no signs of wear. Shipping is free via USPS priority, with tracking. Etro shirt specifications: made: Italy material: 100% cotton color: multi striped, black, french blue and powder blue stripes size:...
For sale is this beautiful lightweight cotton crewneck sweater by Ralph Lauren Purple Label. The sweater is made in Italy of 100% cotton, and is brand new without tags. The best way to describe the color is Halloween orange, which I've tried to, as close as possible, accurately represent in the photos. I have tried this sweater on three times: once in the Ralph Lauren retail store where I purchased it; a second time when I brought it home, and a third time before I...
05/07 Price Drop