or Connect

Posts by Pink22m

***UPDATE - PRICE DROP! $25--->20--->18 For sale is my immaculate, J.Crew button down shirt, in a green, bengal stripe. The shirt features a button down collar, placket front, and chest pocket. It is made of 100% cotton, and has always been washed in a gentle cycle (or hand washed), and hung to dry. This shirt has plenty of life left in it! specifications (inches) size: small chest pit to pit: 20 top of collar to bottom hem: 30 sleeve: 33 1/4 collar: 14 1/2 *price...
Description For sale is my Thomas Pink french cuffed dress shirt, in Superfine Twofold 170's Egyptian cotton. The shirt is a pleasingly subtle candy striped pattern, with a placket front, spread collar and pink side gussets. It is in excellent condition, with minimal wear, and the cotton still feels silky smooth. I originally paid $195 for this at the Thomas Pink store in San Francisco. Specifications made: Ireland size: 15x35 (but easily shortened) chest: 21.5 length...
Can you post measurements for the shirt? Specifically, chest and shoulder, thank you.
Description: For sale is this brand new, without tags, pair of Zara wool dress trousers, in charcoal. I purchased these at the Zara in Taipei for approximately 70 USD. They are flawless, and feature a zipper and tab closure, with belt loops and four pockets. These charcoal trousers are a wardrobe staple that can be worn all year, for a variety of occasions. Add this versatile, indispensable item to your wardrobe. Specifications: brand: Zara made: Turkey style: flat...
Description: For sale are my beautiful pair of 100% cotton J.Crew men's trousers. These trousers are a very soft pink, and light weight. They feature two side pockets, a coin pocket, and two rear pockets, which are lined with a pleasing blue pencil striped pattern. The pants are in excellent condition - they've always been cared for using the gentle cycle, and hung to dry (never inside the dryer). They are a regular fit, making them extraordinarily comfortable. ...
Nordstrom shirt has been sold, but the Etro is still available.
Description: For sale is my immaculate, blue 3-piece custom suit by Hart Schaffner Marx. I purchased this suit, custom made, through Nordstrom. It retailed for $1,250, and as my first made-to-measure suit, I anxiously waited six weeks for it to arrive from Chicago, its place of birth. I choose the fabric, an absolutely beautiful blue (not too dark), with a subtle birdseye/nailhead pattern to it. The fabric quality is excellent, and given the medium weight, can be worn...
Description: Treat yourself to this beautiful Thomas Pink pocket square in immaculate condition. Made of 100% silk, it is a beautiful royal blue color, with contrasting red tipping. A striking accessory sure to liven up any outfit, it can be worn inside a suit breast pocket for more formal occasions, or with a sportcoat and jeans for a more casual look. I've only worn the pocket square 3-4 times, so the condition is mint. Specifications: made in: England material: 100%...
Description: For sale is my J.Crew men's sweater cardigan, made of 100% merino wool. Featuring a slim cut, the cardigan is versatile, and can be worn over a t-shirt with jeans, or a dress shirt with wool trousers and a sportcoat. Because the cardigan is light weight, it can be worn year round. I've placed special attention on its care, just as I do with all my clothes. The sweater has never been hung - only folded neatly in my armoire. I've only hand washed it, using...
Those are beautiful shirts. It's rare to see a cutaway collar on a sport shirt.