or Connect

Posts by mxtwoforty

Ben, how pronounced is the blue in the slate blue sport coat? What colors would you recommend pairing it with?
Pretty sure they were Classico II 32s. I'm wondering if mine stretched out significantly over time and it was more of a fabric thing
Ben,   I recently ordered a pair of classico II trousers and found them to be significantly tighter (in both the seat and legs) than the prior cut - did you change the model significantly?
Get new friends? 
Remember that these orders are from a newly released outlet website that isn't even fully open to the general public (See: Earlyaccess). Go figure it's a bit quirky. 
They seem to have two big launches (Spring/summer and F/W lines) and then leak new releases fairly randomly throughout the season. 
Well... This thread turned into a outlet logistics complaining group. C'mon guys..
Read back a couple hundred posts. Tons of coverage on that exact question... 
Got the grey 100% wool a few weeks back. Quality seems to be better than the other options in the price range (J. Crew, Bonobos, Department Store, etc.) and the wool is really nice/soft. I'm certainly no expert but would recommend to this point. Button cuffs are functional - not that it really matters on a topcoat.. 
Dude, 130 pages of this stuff. Search in the thread.