or Connect

Posts by CityHunter

^^^^^^^ WTF WTF WTF The past 3 times they've held this event, every date happened to fall on a weekend that I was out of the country. That is no different this time around. I seriously think I'm cursed. I need more KZO.
Barney's shipment went to SF, NY and Beverly Hills stores only, according to the flyers. I went the day they got them in, MASSIVE amount of Crate, a lot of Acne...and J Brand, if you are into that stuff. Spotted some Engineered Garments and Rag and Bone trousers too. Sizes suck ass though....too small or too big. But if they fit, the price is SOOOOOO right. Like, soooo.
A shot of the knee measurements...so it's around 7.5"
A shot of the knee measurements...so it's around 7.5"
Sugar Cane 1947, tagged size 30 x 34. Brand new, no tags. made Japan. Some information from Self Edge: A classic cut modeled after what the original 501 was like in 1947. An amazing and timeless style; this cut stays true to the original from the rivets to the Custom manufacturing of the correct, heavy 14-ounce, double ring-spun selvedge denim produced on the original narrow shuttle looms employed back in the 1930's, including a color and weave matching to the shade of...
I know! I'll measure them again...maybe I made a mistake...
I did 13" from the crotch for the knee measurement. I'll remeasure when I get home...
Patrik Ervell wool formal pants, tagged size 30. Brand new, without tags. Unfinished hem, free to alter. SOLD! THANKS! Measurements: Waist: 14" (amounts to 28" around...I don't know much about dress pants, but I am pretty sure you can take it out some to increase the waist size.) Inseam: 36" (unfinished) Leg opening: 6.5 - 6.75" Front rise: 9" Back rise: 11" Thigh: 10" Knee: 7.5"
Patrik Ervell wool formal pants, tagged size 30. Brand new, without tags. Unfinished hem, free to alter. SOLD! THANKS! Measurements: Waist: 14" (amounts to 28" around...I don't know much about dress pants, but I am pretty sure you can take it out some to increase the waist size.) Inseam: 36" (unfinished) Leg opening: 6.5 - 6.75" Front rise: 9" Back rise: 11" Thigh: 10" Knee: 7.5"
Billykirk for a couple of year...I love it. I got a Nice Collective one on ice in case my Billykirk explodes on me or something.