or Connect

Posts by CityHunter

Quote: Originally Posted by PG2G Nah, I had to go visit a friend in santa clarita. I actually don't care for APC that much though, don't have a single piece. haha, Santa Clarita is my hometown. It was just weird seeing it on Style Forum, knowing that there is no style in the SCV. Unless you consider Bro-wear/looking like Fallout Boy stylish. WHITE HOES/SOCCER MOMS 4 LIFE
Exposing your selvedge via cuffing = status symbol, yo.
Quote: Originally Posted by Rogue Territory I'm looking to get rid of a few of my sample all size 31 with varying inseams (none shorter than 33) PM me if you're interested in learning more. Why can't you be fatter? (assuming the samples are tailored after you)
Quote: Originally Posted by eglbc that this week? Yeah, Steven Alan is this week.
LA people: Steven Alan Sample Sale @ Siren Studios, 6063 West Sunset (at Gower). Hours: Thursday and Friday, 8:30am to 8pm; Saturday, 11am to 7pm; Sunday, 11am to 5pm.
Quote: Originally Posted by Jimmyleaf extra 20% friends and family? Is this still going on and do you need a coupon of some sort? It just started online if you use the code "HOLIDAY". In-store starts on 11/11, and you'll need a coupon...I'm sure it is readily available.
Quote: Originally Posted by turbozed I did too. Don't forget the extra 20% friends and family. Slim pickins indeed. Only thing in my size was a vest that was out of my price range even with the discounts. Please don't tell me that was on top of the 40%. The SA told me they were doing presales on F&F, but I assumed it applied to non-sale merchandise only.
One tote is gone and the other is back to $99
Price Drop To $100
Hit up Bloomies in SF this past weekend to see all EG for 40% off! But they had pretty slim pickins'. Was going to pick up a flannel and the olive fatigue pants but opted for some Gitman shirts instead. I kind of regret my decision. But not too much.