or Connect

Posts by CityHunter

Quote: Originally Posted by King Leer I don't recall a DH or EG sale ever with Gilt. They've done BOO before...it was fast last time BoO & CP seem like the fastest moving labels on Gilt. And I'm sure we have SF to blame for that
Does anybody know if YOOX is still offering free shipping? I got an email a few days ago saying they did...but I'm trying to purchase something and the shipping fee is still present. Is there a code that I didn't see in the email?
Price drop -$10!
Quote: Originally Posted by garmis what a strange response. Agreed...unless the OP is unfamiliar with the idea of 'denim weight' and read it as actually weighing that pair of denim. Then I guess that would be weird.
Khaki-colored short pea coat. 100% Cotton. Size Large...NOT Japanese Uniqlo large. I bought this in London so it is a standard large. BNWT. Retailed for 50 GBP, which is around $79 USD. SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! (1st pic with flash, 2nd w/o) Measurements: Chest (kinda hard to measure...no real pit seams): 22" Shoulder seam to cuff: 25" Length: 29" Shoulders: 18.5"
Can anybody else confirm that the canvas chinos run shorter? The inseam of mine is a supposed 34, but it sure doesn't seem like it...
Douglas Fir in LA has a pretty good stock of KMW 2010's (one wash) and 1980 (distressed) for $88, among other things. Rest of the stock is 70% - 90% off.
Unless it was mentioned and I missed it, Alta Dena Works (South Willard) will be represented there. Really thinking of making it out...but I would only be there 1-2 hours and I don't know if the ticket price it worth it.
Quote: Originally Posted by whodini I dropped by MAS back in Sept/Oct and they were supposed to give me a call when more ELC came in. Oh well. The SA at MAS said that Elc sold very well so they will be continuing to carry it, which is good for us LA people. Speaking of, is there a Elc stocklist floating around somewhere?
Flannel-lined denim jacket? I don't know if I'll need that in LA, but I think it looks fantastic. Caught the tail end of MAS boutique's Elc stock (I didn't know they carried it) and I was very impressed! But alas, my size was eaten up =/