or Connect

Posts by CityHunter

Quote: Originally Posted by slaani thought the code was cyberdemon for a second, what a sore disappointment I read it as CyberMom. Again, disappointed.
Moved from leather patches to linen? Oh well. The rest looks amazing.
Hey all. Trying to recover from regretful Black Friday purchases I cannot return. Get a discount for grabbing multiple items. Engineered Garments off white/light cream colored western snap-button shirt. Size Large. Worn once, never washed. SOLD (via eBay) Measurements: Chest 22" Sleeves 22" Length 31" Engineered Garments blue, white, pink (and a little yellow and green) plaid colored western snap-button shirt. Size Large. Worn once, never washed. ...
hahaha this post got me excited...until I started reading into it
Price Drops all around! Gotta recover from Black Friday...
Quote: Originally Posted by oboy_oboy argh. really dig both of those, but too big in the waist! Sorry =( RRL jeans have sold!
Some denim I need to get rid of. Here we go! Engineered Garments "Black Selvedge" Denim. Talon zip fly. Very dark indigo, full fit. From last season. Tagged size 34. Worn once, never washed or soaked. SOLD! Measurements: Waist: 16.5" Inseam: 33" Leg Opening: 9" Knee: 10" Thigh: 13" Front Rise: 12" Back Rise: 15.5" RRL denim. Cinch/buckle back. Selvedge. Made in the USA. Button fly. Along with the cinchback, there are other neat details...
Wait...what's with the picture?
Quote: Originally Posted by uhurit I own a couple of those: deadstock high quality denim made in China I also (used to) own MiC models...they were great. The cuts are basically the same as the MiJ models, and the quality is great too. Awesome deal for $50, you should get them (even though I got mine for $40 )
Measurements added. WWM chambray SOLD!