or Connect

Posts by CityHunter

Glad that 45rpm shirt sold. Great price and my size. Nothing in paypal though =(
^ Thanks! Another price drop on the AWs....
The Loehmann's on La Cienega (LA) has a handful of Naked and Famous Weird Guys in the greenish-tinge for $50. Sizes range from 28-30 though.
Quote: Originally Posted by RFX45 But then consider that if there were no discount and the shirt weren't 3 for $199. How much would pay then with tax and shipping? You should calculate the savings from that price as lmao implied. So really, a person doesn't just save $2.50. That makes sense. The $2.50 example just applied to my situation, in which I was only purchasing one shirt.
Quote: Originally Posted by lmaozedong uhhh because normally you wouldnt pay shipping and tax on their site? I apologize heavily sir, I am not accustomed to ordering off of the Brooks Brothers Webstore. I'm just making a point that the appeal of 25% off would lead a person (well, I guess not you) to hope to save more than $2.50 off the grand total. I would rather pay a bit more & try on a item in the store (forgo the hardship of a...
Wow...after the 25% off + shipping + tax, I ALMOST save a whopping $3. FYI, it applies to sale items.
One of the watchers on the 'bay. Don't know if I'll pull the trigger though...I'm broke!
Quote: Originally Posted by RFX45 Brooks Brothers Friends & Family Sale 25% off Code: Friend1A A good time to get some Extra Slim Fit Shirts, 25% off is stackable to their 3 for $199 deal. Off of sale item too I presume?
selvedge? Not too familiar with Diors. Just curious.
Are the quick release belts also on sale? Do you still make them?