or Connect

Posts by CityHunter

Here is a pair of brand new DRKSHDW by Rick Owens corduroys. Tagged size 33. Presumably made in Italy. Color described as "Dust". Looks like a lighter-chocolate brown to me. Last pic most accurately shows the true color. Frayed bottoms. Asking $85 shipped OBO. Measurements: Waist: 17" Inseam: 35" Leg opening: 7.5 Front rise: 12" Back rise: 15" Knee: 8.25" Thigh: 12"
APC's sale has begun online (and presumably in-store as well)
Very lightly used, never washed. "Waxed" exterior...gives it a 'stiffer' feeling. Size XL. SOLD! That was fast. Measurements: Pit to pit: 24" (note: this was a little difficult, as W+H hoodies don't have a defined "pit". This was the best I could do!) Sleeves: 21.5" Length: 27.25"
I totally am tempted to sell off the denim I have ON ICE so I can scoop up another pair of AWs. Will these pics push me over the edge? *eagerly awaits pics*
And to chime in on sizing...I wear a Large in EG and Gitman, XXL in BoO for reference. I wear a XL in Ervell. I fit into a large, but I feel much more comfortable in an XL, because I have a larger chest/shoulders. Dude Bro status. Hope that helps my fellow broader-upper-bodies dude bros.
Quote: Originally Posted by asobu Yeah, all my Ervell shirts says Dry Clean Only but I've washed them all (linen and cotton) several times. There might be minimal shrinking but not really noticable, to me at least. Just wash and see if they fit you better since you've got nothing to lose, I assume? Thank for for that vote of confidence...I'll wash them this weekend! Hopefully the buttons won't fall off =/ Speaking of buttons, a couple of...
Not a sizing question but... The Ervell shirts I own are 100% cotton, but the tag says "dry clean only". Does anybody know what the reasoning for this is? (I'm looking to shrink them a bit...)
These have been sold, but just an FYI for future reference, I've noticed that a L in NdG = 32" waist. I own an XL in these same pants and they measure a 34" waist. In the same vain, I am usually 34" across the board, and I can only fit into size 36" for NdG jeans. Japanese sizing I guess.
Some NdG dress slacks, black, size Large. Made in Japan. Shell 100% Wool, Lining 100% Cupra. Thought my large frame could fit a large, but I was wrong. Tried on, never washed. Perfect condition. SOLD! Measurements: Waist: 32" Inseam: 34" Leg Opening: 8" Front Rise: 12" Back Rise: 16" Knee: 9" Thigh: 11"
Some NdG dress slacks, black, size Large. Made in Japan. Shell 100% Wool, Lining 100% Cupra. Thought my large frame could fit a large, but I was wrong. Tried on, never washed. Perfect condition. SOLD! Measurements: Waist: 32" Inseam: 34" Leg Opening: 8" Front Rise: 12" Back Rise: 16" Knee: 9" Thigh: 11"