or Connect

Posts by CityHunter

Kinda formal event... Jacket - Patrik Ervell Shirt - Spurr Tie - BoO Pants - John Bartlett Shoe - Rachel Comey
Quote: Originally Posted by ssnyc Nom De Guerre usually has discounts in the basement but now everything is 40% off. Big selection of Ervell, BoO, WWM, and (some) Common Projects. I'm sure the discounts will get larger as the weeks pass until everything is sold. They had these CP's in white/blue, white/black and the black/gum sole 'sambas'. Does anybody know what NdG's phone number is? So far I've called (many times): 212 253 2707 and ...
Quote: Originally Posted by socaldodger Is Crate still making jeans? I've called and sent emails many times and nothing. I've swung by SS as well and it's always closed. I need some jeans. Any info would be greatly appreciated. IIRC, it was mentioned on this board somewhere that SS moved to a larger location on Santa Fe...to like an old Fire Station or something. Unsure about the accuracy of this info though.
Dior 21cm/black raw/Made in Japan/tagged size 33. Only tried on...basically brand new. Purchased direct from the Dior store. $350 retail, SOLD!!!!!!. Measurements: Waist: 17.5" Inseam: 38" Leg opening: 8.5" Front rise: 10.5" Back rise: 15" Thigh: 12" Knee: 9.5"
Y'all know the deal with these Kicking Mule Workshop Rockers: made in Japan, Zimbabwean Cotton, red/blue selvedge, chainstitched, deer leather patch, blah blah blah. Hot soaked the waist in an attempt to shrink, cold soaked the rest. No noticeable fading/creasing. SOLD! THANKS! Measurements (BiG style): Waist: 17.5 Inseam: 34" Leg opening: 7.75" Front rise: 10.25" Back rise: 15.5" Thigh: 12" Knee: 9"
Quote: Originally Posted by bjan Going to Vegas on Thursday - how about the the Bellagio location? The Dior in Bellagio only stocks womens. Dior Homme is only available at the Wynn and Caesars...and a location at the Aria, but that doesn't open for a couple months.
pre sale (50%) now off at Dior stores...sale starts June 3rd. Picked up some raw black 21cm at Caesars' palace but i wnet to the dior store at the Wynn and they said the same pair wasnt on sale so i dunno what is gohng on. im drunk and fuking on sf. time to party VEEEGGGAASSS WOOOO
Sorry for the bother...I'm usually on the other side of the pond (streetwear) and I figure you guys are more suited (no pun intended...groan) to help me out... I'm heading to a semi-formal event and I'm having some problems (trying to dress up with a little color, as I'm assuming everybody is doing the black suit/black tie/white shirt combo) I'll be wearing: -"indigo stripe" colored blazer (close up of the color/pattern): -A light blue shirt (not powder blue,...
Quote: Originally Posted by CyanideDragon wouldn't sam beckett/quantum leap be more appropriate? maybe he went back and tried them on a couple of weeks ago, then leaped back 6 months and decide to buy, then came forward to let us know? It would be unlikely that he would leap into the same body/same pair of jeans though.
Or Bill S. Preston, Esq./Ted "Theodore" Logan