or Connect

Posts by CityHunter

Quote: Originally Posted by kiya No, it was a one run only jean. Shit, I guess I should be more diligent in checking the Self Edge site!
I'm a sucker for cinch-back...I don't even know these existed! Are you going to restock the Flat Head 8005A Kiya?
Quote: Originally Posted by blynch it says order your normal kmw size, so get a 32. Ah, oversight on my part. Thanks a bunch.
Quote: Originally Posted by Atsui Introducing Kicking Mule Workshop's Limited Edition Left Hand Twill 1980 Raw Selvedge in Indigo Only 100 pairs are made and sizing of this run starts at 28. Inseams are extra long measuring at 35.5" which could shrink by maybe a 1/2". Sizing may look deceptive as the waist line measures a bit larger than normal, but expect a touch more shrinkage. Order your normal size (ie. if you normally wear a 31 in KMW, order a...
Some shoes for sale! The famous Margiela German Trainers. Size 44 (around 11...I usually wear a 10.5 and these fit great). Worn, but still in superb shape. Retailed for $400. SOLD! THANKS! Rachel Comey Suede Ruger Boots. Size 10.5. Brand new/never worn (sorry that the laces look sloppy...thats how they looked like out the box). Retailed for $400. Asking $200 shipped. Raf x Doc Marten. Size 10.5. Light grey color. Brand new/never worn. Retailed for...
Quote: Originally Posted by whacked No worries, just one of the many things that came across my desk. Plus it was late in the work day, and I was bored. Agreed with JustinW, curious what kind of sales they'll have. I don't own anything M+O, but wouldn't mind giving the brand a try. haha, just messing. Anyway, I know they carry other labels like Filson on their webstore, but are those products available in in-store? I've never been...
Some chambrays for sale: Crate black chambray. Size Large. Slim fitting. Pleated back and darts, a la Band of Outsiders. I bought this from Secret Service, and they told me it was 'fresh of the press'....they didn't have time to make a top button hole. Worn lightly, never washed. Made in USA. SOLD! THANKS! Measurements: Pit to pit: 21" Pit to cuff: 20.5" Length: 30" Shoulders: 20" Rag & Bone selvedge chambray workshirt. Size XL. The sleeves were professionally...
WOW! 2 M+O closing threads within one minute of each other. I wonder which thread will win.
I own a pretty good amount of SS shirts (grey and blue chambray workshirts included) and I would say they are fantastic. The amount of details in each shirt is mind blowing. For reference, I wear a Large in EG across the board and 42 is perfect. Note: Some SS is produced in China, if anyone cares.
Another price drop....