or Connect

Posts by CityHunter

Some denim I need to get rid of. Here we go! Engineered Garments "Black Selvedge" Denim. Talon zip fly. Very dark indigo, full fit. From last season. Tagged size 34. Worn once, never washed or soaked. SOLD! Measurements: Waist: 16.5" Inseam: 33" Leg Opening: 9" Knee: 10" Thigh: 13" Front Rise: 12" Back Rise: 15.5" RRL denim. Cinch/buckle back. Selvedge. Made in the USA. Button fly. Along with the cinchback, there are other neat details...
Wait...what's with the picture?
Quote: Originally Posted by uhurit I own a couple of those: deadstock high quality denim made in China I also (used to) own MiC models...they were great. The cuts are basically the same as the MiJ models, and the quality is great too. Awesome deal for $50, you should get them (even though I got mine for $40 )
Measurements added. WWM chambray SOLD!
Daiki Suzuki sale! Everything listed is a size LARGE. I will get measurements up soon, unless you are familiar with the fit of EG and WWM and you get dibs. Feel free to make offers, please don't low ball. And discounts for multiple purchases. GO! Woolrich Woolen Mills Plaid. Is this a "Cruiser" shirt? I dunno. It has 3 pockets on the front. From s/s '09 I believe, so it is lightweight. Worn very lightly, never washed. SOLD SOLD SOLD! Pit to pit: 22" Pit...
Quote: Originally Posted by junebugmm get your common projects on at revolve. good styles in good sizes. wonder if the code "instyle09" is still working.. I don't think coupon codes EVER work for CP's @ Revolve.
I only read the 1st and last page...but...no love for BLOODSPORT? And I'm not saything that with irony.
Quote: Originally Posted by randomkoreandude lol sad ... i have way too many jeans and am in way too many contests. and all i do is sit in class F all y'all who can enter contests...I can only wear jeans on the weekends/casual fridays
What the...you already have it? Is Gilt like, next door to you? (I'm just bitter because they said it was going to take around 9 days to get to me in California)
Quote: Originally Posted by phoenixrecon wait you didnt know A&F was an outdoors brand originally? lul Nope! Back in high school when I was more peasant and first heard about it, it was known as the label that the rich kids wore. Never bothered to do any research on a "mall brand". I was still rocking Nautica Competition/Polo/Tommy Hilfiger gear I scored from TJ Maxx