or Connect

Posts by CityHunter

Some chambrays for sale: Crate black chambray. Size Large. Slim fitting. Pleated back and darts, a la Band of Outsiders. I bought this from Secret Service, and they told me it was 'fresh of the press'....they didn't have time to make a top button hole. Worn lightly, never washed. Made in USA. SOLD! THANKS! Measurements: Pit to pit: 21" Pit to cuff: 20.5" Length: 30" Shoulders: 20" Rag & Bone selvedge chambray workshirt. Size XL. The sleeves were professionally...
WOW! 2 M+O closing threads within one minute of each other. I wonder which thread will win.
I own a pretty good amount of SS shirts (grey and blue chambray workshirts included) and I would say they are fantastic. The amount of details in each shirt is mind blowing. For reference, I wear a Large in EG across the board and 42 is perfect. Note: Some SS is produced in China, if anyone cares.
Another price drop....
Selling for a friend...don't know if it has been washed and I assume it's been worn...but absolutely no color loss and in great shape. Band of Outsiders button up. Size Large. Runs SMALLLLLLL. Not oxford cotton...it is very lightweight. SOLD Measurements: Pit to pit: 20.5" Pit to cuff: 19.5" Length: 28"
I caught a glimpse of the chambray jeans...and I can't find any fit pics or stockists. Any help? And yes, I've tried my best searching this thread/used the search function. For those who have seen it or know what I am talking about...what do you think? They seem like the perfect summer pants, but I don't know how they fit.
Tanner FTW. Get your true size...I think they account for all that.
Quote: Originally Posted by King Leer I don't recall a DH or EG sale ever with Gilt. They've done BOO before...it was fast last time BoO & CP seem like the fastest moving labels on Gilt. And I'm sure we have SF to blame for that
Does anybody know if YOOX is still offering free shipping? I got an email a few days ago saying they did...but I'm trying to purchase something and the shipping fee is still present. Is there a code that I didn't see in the email?
Price drop -$10!