or Connect

Posts by CityHunter

Up first are EG cords, I think they came out in 07/08. Tagged size 34. Worn lightly and stored, never washed, great condition. Tan color. SOLD!. Waist - 17" Inseam: 32" Leg opening: 8" Another pair of EG cords. I think they came out in 07/08. Tagged size 34. Worn lightly and stored, never washed, great condition. Chocolate brown color. Asking $55 shipped. PRICE DROP Waist: 17" Inseam 32.5" Leg opening: 8" EG "Beacon" Pants. Same condition as the...
Quote: Originally Posted by bakatora don't know if this was posted about already, but chicken shack has some ss10 up.. including the floral popover.. Do any US stockists carry the above floral popover? I've even tried some Japanese sites and it isn't available Any help? Thanks!
Quote: Originally Posted by flyindarkness any reliable source of when the next markdown at barneys will be? SA told me in 2-3 weeks...but he didn't seem too sure himself.
Trying with another price drop!
Quote: Originally Posted by hendrix what peacoat? Probably meant duffle.
Quote: Originally Posted by KitAkira F'real, bi-annual starts on the 18th and anything remaining will get further markdowns Confused (and yes, I checked the previous posts)... are you talking about Nordstorms, MMM, or Barney's?
Fuck. Those Quoddys are mine (once I get paid )
Price drop! jeahhhh
Quote: Originally Posted by colin06 Does anyone know if there's anywhere I can buy this shirt? Quote: Originally Posted by jaydc7 It was from ss09 as well, so good luck finding it Picked mine up from Bloomies like last year for like $60 on clearance...I agree with the good luck in finding it...
I don't know if this helps... I'm 5'11", 190 lbs, athletic build (larger chest/shoulders) BoO XXL or XL, EG L, WWM L I got an XL in my Buzz Rickson sweatshirt and it fits great...a LITTLE on the short side but I was told they were meant to have that look. random Q...how do you wear a L in both BoO AND EG? They are sized so differently!