or Connect

Posts by CityHunter

Common Projects Sale! BBall Low. Size 43. Brand New w/ box. Just laced and tried on. All white. Asking $180 shipped OBO. (the only gripe I have is someone made a mark with a blue pen on the back of one of the shoes. WTH, right? What a jerk!) Tournament Low 2-Strap. Size 43. Perforated. Velcro enclosure. Brand New w/ box. Color is described as "Warm Grey" SOLD! 2 pairs on Common Projects Safari Boots, one grey, one black. Both size 43 All canvas....
I have an extremely similar situation to yours currently...fortunately for me, she is a step below me so you can say I outrank her and everybody knows that she is crazy. I guess it makes it that much easier to "school" her. Sorry for you though...a hostile work environment is difficult. It's not like you can take it to the streets or anything. OR CAN YOU
Quote: Originally Posted by SField The only way to truly deal with it in a professional way is stating facts. On this forum, as I'm sure you've seen me and others do, it's possible to effectively assassinate someone's character in a funny way but obviously that isn't going to work in a work environment. Facts can be devastating, so if she has her facts wrong, in as few words as possible, enumerate (make a numbered list) where she has it wrong. Be very...
^^^ That's too bad...I've always been a fan of KZO and their last season was fantastic. Joel is also a REALLY great guy...and I love supporting labels/stores with great people behind them.
One more drop before the soak/hem....
Story I just remembered - Back in my UCLA days I was bar hopping wearing APC New Standards. Some girls fitted in USC gear approached me and said, "I didn't know the men at UCLA dressed like girls!", pointed to my jeans, giggled/scoffed, and left. The interaction was reminiscent of an early 90s teen comedy. It was like she was trying to ignite some kind of rivalry while making fun of my clothes. Lucky for her I don't have any school spirit. Bitches be wearin'...
My fashionably clueless good friend has upgraded from calling me a "construction worker" to "Double R-L", after his visit to the RRL store on Melrose. So I wore my Wings + Horns Cowichan Sweater Vest (the pattrened one, not a solid color) to a bar and end up making out with this girl I met. Later that night she mentioned, "I like guys with a sense of humor. And if you can wear this (points to vest) and take yourself seriously, then I know you have a sense of humor"
Quote: Originally Posted by burningbright Heh. Let me know if you want to sell the XXL when you get it. Finding BoO in XXL is like panning for gold in the Chicago River. And I hate that BoO thinks a size 44 is an XXL. At 6'1 210 lbs I've got a large frame and I'm in great shape but they still want to make me feel like I'm a KFC-eating fat ass. Their pieces are quality but sometimes I can't help but imagine that a bunch smaller framed guys with...
Up first are EG cords, I think they came out in 07/08. Tagged size 34. Worn lightly and stored, never washed, great condition. Tan color. SOLD!. Waist - 17" Inseam: 32" Leg opening: 8" Another pair of EG cords. I think they came out in 07/08. Tagged size 34. Worn lightly and stored, never washed, great condition. Chocolate brown color. Asking $55 shipped. PRICE DROP Waist: 17" Inseam 32.5" Leg opening: 8" EG "Beacon" Pants. Same condition as the...
Quote: Originally Posted by bakatora don't know if this was posted about already, but chicken shack has some ss10 up.. including the floral popover.. Do any US stockists carry the above floral popover? I've even tried some Japanese sites and it isn't available Any help? Thanks!