or Connect

Posts by CityHunter

I only read the 1st and last page...but...no love for BLOODSPORT? And I'm not saything that with irony.
Quote: Originally Posted by randomkoreandude lol sad ... i have way too many jeans and am in way too many contests. and all i do is sit in class F all y'all who can enter contests...I can only wear jeans on the weekends/casual fridays
What the...you already have it? Is Gilt like, next door to you? (I'm just bitter because they said it was going to take around 9 days to get to me in California)
Quote: Originally Posted by phoenixrecon wait you didnt know A&F was an outdoors brand originally? lul Nope! Back in high school when I was more peasant and first heard about it, it was known as the label that the rich kids wore. Never bothered to do any research on a "mall brand". I was still rocking Nautica Competition/Polo/Tommy Hilfiger gear I scored from TJ Maxx
Sorry for the huge-ass pics
I was inspired by the A&F hate/acceptance thread. I have personally never owned a piece from A&F just because of the people it was associated with...growing up in a surburban community and going to college in Southern California where A&F, cargo shorts and flip-flops were the standard frat uniform left a sour taste in my mouth. Maybe the quality of their shirts are good for the price you pay, maybe the pieces fit well...but I think I'll never know. I recently came...
Quote: Originally Posted by oboy_oboy I purchased the work trouser sample from Karl. When I receive them I will post some thoughts and some pics. Quote: Originally Posted by whodini Ha... You're the dude, huh? He mentioned you yesterday when he showed them to me. haha, I attempted to get them too. I called as soon as I found out, but alas I was too late. I thought for sure whodini picked them up, as he mentioned...
Quote: Originally Posted by whodini A very well-known SF'er is from SCV. I'd mention who but that'd just be weak sauce. I'm pretty sure I know who you are talking about. We went to the same high school (Saugus). Don't worry, I'll keep it hush hush
Quote: Originally Posted by PG2G Nah, I had to go visit a friend in santa clarita. I actually don't care for APC that much though, don't have a single piece. haha, Santa Clarita is my hometown. It was just weird seeing it on Style Forum, knowing that there is no style in the SCV. Unless you consider Bro-wear/looking like Fallout Boy stylish. WHITE HOES/SOCCER MOMS 4 LIFE
Exposing your selvedge via cuffing = status symbol, yo.