or Connect

Posts by CityHunter

Don't know the model, but they retailed for $350. BNWT. Buckle-back, one butt pocket, rusted suspender buttons, grease stains, patch work, white selvedge...really nice vintage details! Numbered 226/260. Tagged size 36/36, but measured drastically different: Waist: 16" Inseam: 30" Leg opening: 8.25" Front rise: 12" Back rise: 15" Knee: 9.25" Thigh: 12.75" Looking for a quick sale, probably be up for only this week. Asking $70 shipped OBO. PRICE DROP
Price drop for independence
Quote: Originally Posted by Hobbs Hunting and Collecting have grey gum achilles on sale (size 43 only). Wish I could find 42s somewhere. According to the drop down (as of 7:58 PST), both a 43 and a 42 are available...just a heads up.
So here is a B-Body BoO shirt from some years back I assume. I don't think they make B-Bodies anymore...this differs from the A-Body BoO shirts which everybody knows and loves - the B-Body shirts DO NOT have the back pleat and darting. This results in a shirt that is not as fitted (understatement) as its A-Body counterparts. Size Large in a great spring/summer Easter green color going on. Also included on this shirt not like other A-Bodies is the "patch" on the backside...
Tan cords and Newport shorts SOLD Price drop on the remaining items!
Shit, can't forget about Wesley Snipes.
Van Damme's pulling out of the film kinda bummed me out...but Dolph taking his place is killer. Rocky IV rematch! Although, even if JCVD was still attached, Dolph should still have been in it. This is my childhood dream coming true. Just throw in Steven Segal (I know he is washed-up, but still. His presence would have been a gift) and some other 80's badass martial artists like Jeff Speakman and the dude from the American Ninja series and it's pure gold.
Quote: Originally Posted by ivan k Caliroots doesn't deduct VAT? According to their website's "Terms" section: 'We don´t deduct VAT for international orders.' Strange...
Tournaments sold. ADDED SAFARI BOOTS!
So....since the line is dead (for now?) can we finally learn who the designer is? That is, unless it has already been discussed and I missed it. If that is the case, I'll gladly take a snarky good ol' SF "use the search function" remark. From the pair I own, all I can draw is the by "Dream Catcher by Lee, Inc" on the tag...in which Google gives me nothing.