or Connect

Posts by CityHunter

Quote: Originally Posted by Nil PSA: I saw a shit load of KMW 1980's and 1950's, those black cap toe Wolverine boots and a few Red Wings at the Len Druskin Outlet in Edina, MN. All were 50% off. Come one and all, get your work wear solutions. Proxy? They don't do phone orders because they can't ship out 1980s in a 32x34 if you come across them...
EXTREMELY interested...but heading to NYC for vacation next week (hence, I need all the money I have). Hopefully they are still here when I get back....bump.
Thursday price droppppp
Son of a....a sz 32 21cm pair of Diors is EXACTLY what I've been looking for! If only they weren't hemmed! Good luck man.
Price drooppppp
Some denim up for grabs! First up is a pair of brand new/never soaked John Bulls. Made in Japan. Selvedge (like REALLY dark...check the pic). Straight leg model. Tagged size 34. Retailed for $330. Asking SOLD! Thanks! Measured BiG style: Waist: 16.5" Inseam: 36" Leg opening: 8.5" Front rise: 9.5" Back rise: 15" Thigh: 11.5" Knee: 9" Next up are some Ande Whall Cougars. The older model with the leather patch. Started wearing these guys in Feb 09, but...
Great pics mlyngard! I'm heading to NYC in a week and you just mapped out exactly where I need to go! And the spot that you didn't know the name of is most likely Amoskeag XX, if I am not mistaken.
Band of Outsiders Oxford, size XL. Worn lightly, dry cleaned, then stored. White oxford, blue collars + cuffs, black buttons. SOLD (on eBay) Measurements: Pit to pit: 20.5" Pit to cuff: 19.5" Length: 28"
Price Dropz
Quote: Originally Posted by Kent Money If you guys are considering picking up KMWs, stop what you are doing now and head over to Blue Owl to pick some up now. You can't beat 30% off for a brand spankin' new pair. Jump on it! I've been wrestling with that decision since the deal came up...I'm heading to NYC and was thinking of getting some PBJs from BiG...I'm only leaning toward the PBJs because I've owned KMW before (which I loved). But...