or Connect

Posts by CityHunter

I got my set...the fabric feels AMAZING. Straight butter. It may look like run-of-the-mill Dickies, but geez, they did a great job with the material. I don't want to say one way or the other of it is worth it at the retail price point, but it is definitely something that should be on the radar, IMO. Looking forward to the colder months so I can wear them (together, when I visit East LA, of course. Vatos Locos forever). There are enough pics floating around of the whole...
Quote: Originally Posted by user7 bloomingdale's in NYC at 59th has 50% off already marked down sneakers. Copped those all white CP highs for like 170. Also had those blue/white vans-like lows in a 44, and some other smaller sizes. Plus some ugly styles like the grey elastic cp's, and some awful two tone leather/suede desert boot cp's for like $40 after the sale. I think the sale ends tomorrow if anyone wants the blue/white van cp's....they were...
Price drops on all 3 shirts!
And other drop....this is a steeeealllll
Quote: Originally Posted by sho'nuff ive been eyeing some SDA 103 as well, saw a pair on someone faded quite nicely. looks pretty good. SDA 103's are amazing...just not getting enough play yet because it is so damn hot. I recommend them.
By far my Self Edge x Sugar Cane (SEXSC06 or whatever). Besides the terrible pocket bags, I am in love with them. Currently breaking in Studio D'Artesian 103...
Sweet...heading to Vancouver in September. Hopefully their stock will be in!
(2) Engineered Garments 19th Century Button-Downs. 1st up: a lighter fabric, from '07 or '08 s/s if I remember correctly. Size Large. Worn lightly, never washed. Asking $80 > $65 shipped. Meaurements: Chest: 22.5" Sleeves: 21" Length: 30.5" Next: a oxford broadcloth. Size Large. Light blue stripes. Worn lightly, never washed. Asking $80 > $65 shipped. Measurements: Chest: 23" Sleeves: 22" Length: 31" EG Western Snap Button shirt. Nice...
another drop.....
Price droppp