or Connect

Posts by CityHunter

These have been sold, but just an FYI for future reference, I've noticed that a L in NdG = 32" waist. I own an XL in these same pants and they measure a 34" waist. In the same vain, I am usually 34" across the board, and I can only fit into size 36" for NdG jeans. Japanese sizing I guess.
Some NdG dress slacks, black, size Large. Made in Japan. Shell 100% Wool, Lining 100% Cupra. Thought my large frame could fit a large, but I was wrong. Tried on, never washed. Perfect condition. SOLD! Measurements: Waist: 32" Inseam: 34" Leg Opening: 8" Front Rise: 12" Back Rise: 16" Knee: 9" Thigh: 11"
Some NdG dress slacks, black, size Large. Made in Japan. Shell 100% Wool, Lining 100% Cupra. Thought my large frame could fit a large, but I was wrong. Tried on, never washed. Perfect condition. SOLD! Measurements: Waist: 32" Inseam: 34" Leg Opening: 8" Front Rise: 12" Back Rise: 16" Knee: 9" Thigh: 11"
I bought a couple LOVA shirts off eLuxury way back when. I am very impressed...just because whenever I wear them I get compliments But they fit very slim...for reference, I wear a L in Engineered Garments and am an XL in LOVA...but it still fits slim. Flattering though. Made in the USA. I'm down with the shirts, but I can't speak for the rest of the items (like the cardigan).
Quote: Originally Posted by RFX45 The one in Topanga Mall in SoCal. They also carry a few Paul Smith, Gucci, DSquared and a few Burberry Prorsum pieces, which is probably the biggest surprise consider the Barneys, NM and Saks in my area doesn't even carry it iirc. What the...a mall in the Valley carries R&B and APC? I'll have to check this out...
^^^ Same thing with Band, albeit a few ties remain.
Quote: Originally Posted by mickey711 She's a bounty hunter in a suit. She doesn't appear in an anime and she isn't a robot, although Metroid is a Japanese game (it was developed by Nintendo R & D). That's Aigis, a robot that appears in Persona 3. You also get to control and date her in the FES version. Quote: Originally Posted by mickey711 That makes me angry. Go and play Metroid: Zero Mission. It's a great...
Quote: Originally Posted by eglbc got this from thrillist: Through Dec 5 at the parking lot behind H. Lorenzo: 8660 Sunset; Hollywood A ton of clothes from this high-end boutique are drastically reduced by up to 80%, with blowouts including a full wardrobe of coats, shirts, jackets, and pants from designers like Comme Des Garcons, Neil Barrett, and Kris Van Assche, plus avant-garde sneakers from Raf Simons, who originally made his mark on HBO's Def...
Sunny Sports Chambray Sold! Price drops as well.
EG Popover SOLD! EG x Levis collabo and Baker Jacket still available...